xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

i have a problem because of the ban for no reason

Adnan

Question

• Members

i would ask you to solve the problem with this character to have his reggae locked and because the character is sick of me personally and orally banter for no reason if he can handle it and that is his reggae <removed>

Edited by Crow
Inappropriate regname

10 answers to this question

• Moderators

If the chat was being promoted at the time you got banned, you can fill a report by clicking in "inappropriate" under the chat and including as many details possible. If the chat wasn't being promoted at the moment, you can talk with its main owner to solve this between you two, otherwise, there's not much that can be done, sorry.

• Advanced Members

Hello, do you have any problem with chat groups owners?

if you has been banned on a chat official , search for a MANAGER ON it's a main owner with screenshots.

using "message" button.

but if the chat that you got banned isn't official, simply just talk to main owner same.

• Members
3 minutes ago, xPedro said:

pozzz i talked to the owner of the chat he says he will talk to him this same again for no reason ban me laugh he ban me at all he neither talk nor have to have either the owner or he to reprimand the main

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Adnan said:

pozzz i talked to the owner of the chat he says he will talk to him this same again for no reason ban me laugh he ban me at all he neither talk nor have to have either the owner or he to reprimand the main

Well, every chat has its rules, if him doesn't want you in chat you violate something.

Ignore that and hang out on another chatroom.

if your banned time isn't FOREVER ,then wait the time ends.

Edited by xPedro