Adnan

i have a problem because of the ban for no reason

Question

Posted (edited)

i would ask you to solve the problem with this character to have his reggae locked and because the character is sick of me personally and orally banter for no reason if he can handle it and that is his reggae <removed>

Edited by Crow
Inappropriate regname

10 answers to this question

If the chat was being promoted at the time you got banned, you can fill a report by clicking in "inappropriate" under the chat and including as many details possible. If the chat wasn't being promoted at the moment, you can talk with its main owner to solve this between you two, otherwise, there's not much that can be done, sorry.

Hello, do you have any problem with chat groups owners?

if you has been banned on a chat official , search for a MANAGER ON it's a main owner with screenshots.

using "message" button.

but if the chat that you got banned isn't official, simply just talk to main owner same.

3 minutes ago, xPedro said:

pozzz i talked to the owner of the chat he says he will talk to him this same again for no reason ban me laugh he ban me at all he neither talk nor have to have either the owner or he to reprimand the main

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Adnan said:

pozzz i talked to the owner of the chat he says he will talk to him this same again for no reason ban me laugh he ban me at all he neither talk nor have to have either the owner or he to reprimand the main

Well, every chat has its rules, if him doesn't want you in chat you violate something.

Ignore that and hang out on another chatroom.

if your banned time isn't FOREVER ,then wait the time ends.

Edited by xPedro

well this is not the first time that ban me without reason there is some reason ok but no i would ask you to restate you because the same thing that ban me curses is worth etc ..

so ok if you support such characters while doing nothing we will close the topic ... thanks

the owner of the chat is not often when he is told he warns him but this guy is psycho so do the same thing again

6 minutes ago, Stif said:

Then fill the report like I said and your case will be analyzed.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.