Suggest a Holiday Power

Ryan

• Volunteers

The U.S. Dept of State recognizes 195 independent states.

That means, 195 countries have declared independence besides the USA.

Our independence power covers the USA's costumes and its independence. 

I'd like to see and make more powers with the same concept.

Examples: Brazil (7th September), Peru (28th July), Mexico (26h September), etc... 

• Advanced Members

Or xat could release hats with flags of the country on that days for a limited time. (1 week?) 

9 minutes ago, Cupim said:

Our independence power covers the USA's costumes and its independence. 

I'd like to see and make more powers with the same concept.

Examples: Brazil (7th September), Peru (28th July), Mexico (26h September), etc... 

• Volunteers
Just now, Lunala said:

Or xat could release hats with flags of the country on that days for a limited time. (1 week?) 

That's a good idea and it's already used by xat. Just not as often as they should use it.

I can remember the Romanian pawn being added last year.

But I meant I'd like to see powers that tell the same story which independence.png (independence) does.

For an example, songkran.png (songkran) celebrates the Thai new year, where egyptian.png (egyptian) is a Egyptian-themed smiley power.

I think independence powers are supposed to tell the story of the country, or at least a bit of it.

Some may argue that the (egyptian) power is enough for Egyptian-related content. Some may say the same for (songkran).

For an example for the independence (USA) smilies, we've smilies holding flags. For the others two, there's not a single flag.

Except by their smiley back which resembles the flag colors.

• Award 1

• 3 months later...
  • Brandon featured, unfeatured, unpinned and locked this topic