Suggest a Holiday Power

Ryan

• Ryan pinned this topic
  • Advanced Members

Saint David's Day

Basically on March the 1st every year Wales and people of Welsh origin celebrate the life of St David and Welsh culture, people usually pin a daffodil or leek to their clothes on the day or even wear traditional clothing.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Chelly said:

Saint David's Day

Basically on March the 1st every year Wales and people of Welsh origin celebrate the life of St David and Welsh culture, people usually pin a daffodil or leek to their clothes on the day or even wear traditional clothing.

That sounds nice. What traditional clothings do they commonly wear?

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, 6 said:

That sounds nice. What traditional clothings do they commonly wear?

Well mostly kids wear the the traditional clothing when they're in primary / elementary school. The kids traditional clothing looks something like this(you can check google for similar images);

f87f3dfb751c4d16be807555f42c20a2.png

Honestly I never did like the hats tho

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Chelly said:

Well mostly kids wear the the traditional clothing when they're in primary / elementary school. The kids traditional clothing looks something like this(you can check google for similar images);

f87f3dfb751c4d16be807555f42c20a2.png

Honestly I never did like the hats tho

Wow the girl's outfit are so cute.

• Advanced Members

id like to suggest the fried chicken holiday it is celebrated by my entire family every sunday we eat fried chicken and watch soap operas its so fun i encourage you guys to do it. 

edit: i forgot to add that once we finish watching soap operas we like to have a marshmallow competition where we all put marshmallows in our mouths until our cheeks burst the last one standing wins its really fun

edit 2: i forgot to add that once we finished that we like to dress as cats and purr at eachother and the loudest purring person gets to kill all the other purrers its so fun u should try it i think this should be a holiday on its own because its so incroyable

edit 3: oh my goodness! i almsot forgot the most important part its our ritual we lick a ladybirds foot and say "i love fried chicken" 28 times and its complete its fun and amazing u should try it. u might think whats the point but the point is u will be given free food from a chihuahua its pretty cool

theres probably alot more but i have the memory of a cockroach and a goldfish mixed together (cockfish) so sorry if i missed anything feel free to add more info if u use this holiday urself.

i personally do this every sunday as u can get extra food from the chihuahua on sunday but some people do it on saturday so thats cool to sorry if u do it on saturday i dont mean sunday to be a definite time im so sorry please forgive me im so sorry dont kill me thanks

im confused why xat doesnt recognise this holiday already but whatever, please recognise it xat thanks

Papaya said it was bad but haters gona hate in all honesty i think this is really good and will be made give feedback thanx

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hi I'm here to post a holiday that is an ancient tradition within the Papaya clan and infinitely better than Flake's holiday in all aspects. 

During this holiday every Saturday we would buy Pick 'n Mix, stay up late while our mother wasn't home and watch Spongebob before it made people lose the will to live. 

This holiday is perfect for remembering the 'good old days' and crying over your lost youth even though you are only 19.

Hope you enjoyed my stellar holiday suggestion!

Spoiler

In all seriousness, Pancake Day and Guy Fawkes Night are pretty important in the UK. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Karl said:

Flake, I actually want to that. Thanks for explaining it to me. If you can give me a step-by-step guide I'd really appreciate it thanks.

i would be absolotely ONOUHRED to give you a step-by-step guide!

first step:  this is the fried chicken phase so what u want to do is u ride a chicken to kfc then ask dem to kil da chicken and fry da chicken then u got fried chicken pretty simple even a newbie knows what to do in this phase hahahaha if u dont ur pretty dumb if u ask me in all honesty to be honest

second step: what u want to do for the soap opera phase is u want to get loads of soap and sing opera this is quite hard but once you get the hang of it its pretty simple just like me

third step: this is mashmillow phase... this is the hardest phase of all. what u want to do is buy the biggest marshmallows from ur nearest igloo... but make SURE u dont get the pink ones as there is a 28% chance they're poisonos thats not good is it hehe. then what u do is u get the local leprichon and ask it to put the marshmallows in ure mouth last one standing wins thats it. this can be risky but in the end it will be worth it most of the time.

fourth step: this is the cat phase, basically it has to be a cat because they have three letters in their name and begins with c no other animals have this property i dont think... but cats are easy. thats pretty much all u need to know, but u need to make sure u crawl when u purr with ur family thats important.

fifth step: this is VERY important as this is the end goal of the holiday! the only thing u need to know is the ladybird must be red and black it cant be any other type of lady bird or u will rot in hell i dont know why but i did it before and this happened but its ok because im immune to hell but most others wont be i think. i dont really need to give any more information on this its straight forward refer to the onion post.

extra tipz: i would advise u do this sunday so u get more free food from chihuahua but u can do it o nsaturday if u want i guess...

ur welcome have a good day this will be useful for all others on xat forum to read thanks have a fantabulatistic shaniqua day

feel free 2 ask me any more qestions if u need it but i think i gave enough information... thanx

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Karl said:

Thank you Flake. I am going to try this, this sunday and I'll post a detailed blog post about my experience. Thanks for sharing your wisdom.

thank u so much ur very good boy thankz i would like to praise your and you're family thanks so much i cant express how much this means to me thanks so much honestly i cant put it into words so i will draw a picture of how much it means to me

ovb5aSZ.png

thx

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Paya said:

Hide contentsIn all seriousness, Pancake Day and Guy Fawkes Night are pretty important in the UK. 

Pancake Day is every day and all over the world.

• Advanced Members

id actully like 2 notifie u all that we are doing a charity event for the Shaniqua and Watermelondrea charity... we will attempt to raise about $100,000 worth in onions.... plz donate ur onions by talking to me on xat private chat if u dont u might get ur torso ripped off by the iguanas, that wont be good i dont think maybe

If U Follow the holiday i provided above u can win one freearrow-10x10.png onion so plz donate it to me also if u want...

illuminati

thankz so much 4 donating

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, Elie said:

Pancake Day is every day and all over the world.

If you're having pancake day every day you are not showing a real appreciation for pancakes. No, you must dedicate an entire day to the glory of pancakes. That way it remains special. 

In reality, it's actually just Shrove Tuesday. We just all eat pancakes because we need more reasons to eat food that's bad for us. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Paya said:

If you're having pancake day every day you are not showing a real appreciation for pancakes. No, you must dedicate an entire day to the glory of pancakes. That way it remains special. 

In reality, it's actually just Shrove Tuesday. We just all eat pancakes because we need more reasons to eat food that's bad for us. 

i prefer onions sorry to brake ur haert

• Advanced Members
On 6/7/2016 at 3:47 PM, Flake said:

id actully like 2 notifie u all that we are doing a charity event for the Shaniqua and Watermelondrea charity... we will attempt to raise about $100,000 worth in onions.... plz donate ur onions by talking to me on xat private chat if u dont u might get ur torso ripped off by the iguanas, that wont be good i dont think maybe

If U Follow the holiday i provided above u can win one freearrow-10x10.png onion so plz donate it to me also if u want...

illuminati

thankz so much 4 donating

we need more donionations plz!! thx 4 giving ur onions u will b given ur prize in approximately 3049304923049 yrears

• Advanced Members

Sankt Hans - a traditional event celebrated in summer solstice of June every year. Gathering with family and friends, eating, singing and dancing with them and most fun part is people gathering around to watch the bonfire ( placing a hex (witch) on the center made of old clothes and hay ) around late night.

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Meow said:

snip

I really like this one, I watched a movie called "The Book of Life" and the animations were really awesome and I am sure xat could take some inspiration from it too.

• Award 1

• 4 months later...
  • Members

(Kwanzaa)

Kwanzaa (/ˈkwɑːn.zə/) is a week-long celebration held in the United States and in other nations of the Western African diaspora (The African diaspora refers to the communities throughout the world that have resulted by descent from the movement in historic times of peoples from Africa, predominantly to the Americas and among other areas around the globe.) in the Americas. The celebration honors African heritage in African-American culture, and is observed from December 26 to January 1, culminating in a feast and gift-giving. Kwanzaa has seven core principles (Nguzo Saba). It was created by Maulana Karenga and was first celebrated in 1966–67.

Wikipedia: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kwanzaa

its not about religion, its more about celebration of heritage and culture.