Post bug

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

I noticed last night, when I was posting some content, that my account wouldn't look like I was logged in.

I mean like, I could still post and stuff, you just couldn't see your profile on the homepage. It only showed up when you were posting your content on the other page.

• Advanced Members

Sometimes when i click on the xat logo or when i close the browser and come in the forum, it shows me as a guest, like this: http://prntscr.com/abwrk6

Even though i have the remember me on. When you then click on a thread or something, you are logged in again.

As said, this doesn't happen always, but it happens sometimes for sure. It seems like a forum cookie misconfiguration.

Does anyone else got this too?

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sifu said:

I don't like how it keeps you signed in for a small amount of time.

If you have Remember me on, it shouldn't even log you out when you close the browser. However, if you do not have it turned on, it still shouldnt log you off while you are in the forum.

• Wiki Editors
14 minutes ago, Brandon said:

I believe it was fixed.

It signed me off some minutes ago but seems to be fixed now.

Update: It "signs be off" whenever I click on Browse but I'm logged when I visit any other page.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If you're still experiencing this issue, please try clearing your cookies and then login again. I believe both issues are now fixed (logging in without going to a separate page, and staying logged in).

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, Brandon said:

If you're still experiencing this issue, please try clearing your cookies and then login again. I believe both issues are now fixed (logging in without going to a separate page, and staying logged in).

Still have the issue, cache and cookies have been cleared. (meh)

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, gh0st said:

Yeah, try to refresh the page. It must be CloudFlare that is causing all the trouble!

Thanks, never thought about refreshing the page. :)

(sarcasm)

• Advanced Members
Just now, LaFleur said:

Thanks, never thought about refreshing the page. :)

(sarcasm)

I wasn't sure this was sarcasm until I seen the little word in the parentheses, thanks for the clarification.

It's actively being worked on and hopefully it'll be fixed soon.

• Award 2