toon pictures default

Pedro

• Advanced Members

toon pictures replace them with some good default pictures,

or just add more.

also it looks pixelated, just make it hd, or simply just add more or replace them.

it's the idea.

Me

@Admin

Edited by Vevrok
  • Cool 2
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

You want different smilies, or new ones added. But do you suggest what they should look like? Or a theme? Kind of odd to create a topic just saying that you want new things. Elaborate on it.

Edit: Now you've just added what @xLaming said. I think this is a good idea because it's the first thing new users see when they see xat. It needs to relate more to now a days, as it is outdated and we could use change.

Edited by Toxic
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I disagree with removing the old xat avatars, I think they are part of xat's history and take us back to when most of us joined xat years ago. However, I agree with improving them or adding new ones, specially for those who are joining xat nowadays.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
1 minute ago, Solange said:

I disagree with removing the old xat avatars, I think they are part of xat's history and take us back to when most of us joined xat years ago. However, I agree with improving them or adding new ones, specially for those who are joining xat nowadays.

Isn't really needed to remove them,

They can release new avatars and keep old avatars, adding 0 to read old avatars and without 0 to read new avatars, (this scheme is used on Available's system so devs know about what im talking) and/or an option on the settings tab, remember we also don't have a list of avatars on the HTML5 so this is a great time for suggesting something like this.

Examples:

OLD AVATARS:

01:

1.png

02:

2.png

03:

3.png

(and we go on...)

NEW AVATARS:

1:

(INSERT IMAGE HERE)

2:

(INSERT IMAGE HERE)

3:

(INSERT IMAGE HERE)

• Wiki Translators

We found those avatars since the first time we entered to xat as @Solange said they are a part of xat's history, but in the other hand i agree with people who say they should be replaced by another avatars, or photos ..., because all things should be renewed we can't keep the same thing everytime.

• Volunteers
6 hours ago, Solange said:

Agreed with that. We can't remove something that were here since a long time.

We can eventually add new avatars as well.

• Volunteers

I agree that toon pics are iconic and it'll be hard to find replacements for 1500+ images.

As a side note, it seems this suggestion was taken from someone in the main chat of Feedback yesterday. I'm grateful the idea has received more visibility, but you may wish to provide some semblance of credit going forwards (although I appreciate they were unregistered), just to be fair.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Crow said:

I agree that toon pics are iconic and it'll be hard to find replacements for 1500+ images.

As a side note, it seems this suggestion was taken from someone in the main chat of Feedback yesterday. I'm grateful the idea has received more visibility, but you may wish to provide some semblance of credit going forwards (although I appreciate they were unregistered), just to be fair.

this idea was mine. I know who was talking on feedback, it was debated on discord. if you wish screenshots I can provide.

anyway Thank you.

Edited by Vevrok

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Crow said:

Credits to Jack.

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers
1 minute ago, Ethan said:

If they actually do what I said, I doubt they will just add it to (classic) when they can make a new power and get more $$$$.

Paying for toon avis is funny enough as it is 

• Award 1