Power: Time (Animation Power)

GhouL

• Members

Okay, so for example you put (Clap). and with the time power or "Tempo" you can make the animation faster or slower. It would be cool to see a variation in speed as well. Like starting the clap off slow, and making it go quicker. (Slow clap) This will work with all animated smilies, and it would create a wider variation of choices people can use with their emoticons. Also, a freeze should be added as well, so an animated smiley doesn't animate. to put it simply.

Code: Tempo#---- or Tempo#++++ For an increase or decrease in speed. Pretty much the same concept of nameglow (Light) using the plus and minus to make it lighter or darker. 

I just made this short and sweet, right to the point, which is why it's a shorter thread.

• Award 1

• Members

37 minutes ago, Five said:

it was suggested before back in the old forums, but it's a good idea.

16 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

Someone just recently posted a freeze power, also I have suggested on old forums speed power.

I posted one a while back about this power, I'm just reposting it. Of course other probably have put it up as well.

• Members
7 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

It looks like you made your forum account an hour ago...

Yes lol. That doesn't mean I didn't have an old forum. This was made because I don't know what email I used back then.

• Advanced Members
15 minutes ago, GhouL said:

Yes lol. That doesn't mean I didn't have an old forum. This was made because I don't know what email I used back then.

well, if I knew the account name, I can look at the old forum and see the post.

• Members
4 minutes ago, FrozenZuke said:

well, if I knew the account name, I can look at the old forum and see the post.

I don't want to flood this thread with off topic, but I was told the forums were revamped and names were reset. It was on my username "Mobz" but that was also when my account was torched.