Donation for Nathan

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, This time the donation goes to Nathan deserves all the respect from us.

xat Name: Nathan
xat USername/ID: Nathan  (14014)

Who can help you can help comment here, and you find me to receive from you everything you can offer.
At 23:45 on the 31th, closed this topic, at the end I will add here a public Money/xats/days/powers transfer to all xats/days/powers gathered, or send it to everyone in private, after your choice.

Please read the regulation before taking this step. Thank you.

We've known each other for a while, I know you're a good person, even if we often don't get along, maybe that means friendship, always with each other, even if there's a quarrel between us.:$
It is good to always help each other when we need to, I alone can not do what we can all do together.(hug)

I will add all the offers here, after you send a message here with your offer and after receiving xats from you, I add your name here public or private, after your choice.
NOTE: Only I can receive the donations until the time is up. (After this I will make a picture with evidence that everything you donated that person received the donation). Only when the time END´s
Thank you all, I love you.

- I offer 10k xats, Much success in life, less of me and more of God, be with us on xat always  

1) Bau - Fonduri (304771992) = 10k xats

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I want to apologize again to all people.

This topic will be closed, we have had a quiet conversation with the xat staff xat Volunteers and it is not allowed to make this donation, for the good of all, thank you for understanding and that you are with us.
Possible in the future to be allowed this, at the moment it is not allowed, I want you all to know this.

This donation is over, but I want you to know that xats Nathan will receive it.
Thank you all!

Donation Nathan.png

Edited by Bau
  • Award 1

• Bau locked this topic
  • Bau unlocked and locked this topic
  • Bau unlocked and locked this topic