Jump to content
LaFleur

Group removed recently? Post here.

Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, 6 said:

No I don't have it. How can I get the chat ID?

Hi, 6 - For the future you will know how you can have ID chat.

Come to - xat.com/ARCbot (
And use command -  !roomid PokemonGo

 

Screenshot_43.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Hello,

Someone else came to ayuda about this issue as well, his chat group is: xat.com/latinos_in_sould 

spacer.png

Edited by DJFUNNY
update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Link: https://xat.com/SintoniaCristiana

ID: 220148289

 

Link: https://xat.com/DevocionTotal

ID: 217326632

 

Link: https://xat.com/CitasCristianas

ID: 194754656

 

Link: https://xat.com/SoydeCristo

ID: 219925494

 

Link: https://xat.com/JesusteAma

ID: 13192752

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Bau said:

Hi, 6 - For the future you will know how you can have ID chat.

Come to - xat.com/ARCbot (
And use command -  !roomid PokemonGo

 

Screenshot_43.png

Thanks, but it doesn't work before since the chat isn't fixed yet and only keeps saying that the ''The chat doesn't exist'', now since the chat is working it should be working with that command.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, ChatCristiano said:

Link: https://xat.com/SintoniaCristiana

ID: 220148289

 

Link: https://xat.com/DevocionTotal

ID: 217326632

 

Link: https://xat.com/CitasCristianas

ID: 194754656

 

Link: https://xat.com/SoydeCristo

ID: 219925494

 

Link: https://xat.com/JesusteAma

ID: 13192752

 

Sorry for the delay.

 

They are now working. You may need to add ?z at the end of each group because of a cache issue. E.g: https://xat.com/SoydeCristo?z

 

Thank you for your patience.

 

----

 

8 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

Hello,

Someone else came to ayuda about this issue as well, his chat group is: xat.com/latinos_in_sould 

spacer.png

 

Fixed.

 

xat.com/latinos_in_sould?z

 

 

Edited by SLOom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, 6 said:

Thanks, but it doesn't work before since the chat isn't fixed yet and only keeps saying that the ''The chat doesn't exist'', now since the chat is working it should be working with that command.

You´re welcome!
This is possible, but it goes to me without fixed the chat group.


@SLOom - Did you forget about the chat I sent up? please check, the person cannot disable powers from this group. Thank´s!

Assign powers - https://prnt.sc/ot168d

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/14/2019 at 12:29 AM, Bau said:

Note: this group disappeared 30 hours ago and was created again. but that old one exists even now when you enter the chat + ID.
Exactly, the same Name« 

xat Group: RAdioamici2009

xat215596696

 

Should be fixed. Old chat ID was reassigned to the chat name.

 

https://xat.com/radioamici2009?z

Edited by SLOom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SLOom said:

 

Sorry for the delay.

 

They are now working. You may need to add ?z at the end of each group because of a cache issue. E.g: https://xat.com/SoydeCristo?z

 

Thank you for your patience.

 

----

 

 

Fixed.

 

xat.com/latinos_in_sould?z

 

 

 

Thank you!

 

attn: DjFunny

(from work pc)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WnRFM is not working anymore after clearing browser cache.

On systems with memorized chache, it's working correctly.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WnRFM is also not working correctly and cannot be found at the groups anymore.

Is it also deleted ?

When trying to create it again, it didn't work either

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Yakamoz said:

xat.com/myrafm

xat.com/myrafm deleted  help me pls

 

3 hours ago, xAndyx said:

xat.com/vallenatoyalgomas help me

 

It doesn't redirect to groups.php

 

3 hours ago, Stif said:

xat.com/gadueamigosvip

they can only access using: https://xat.com/xat211163804

 

reported to me by: DiiiiaboPTT (582765171)

 

 Fixed

 

https://xat.com/gadueamigosvip?z

Edited by SLOom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Bau said:

You´re welcome!
This is possible, but it goes to me without fixed the chat group.

Nvm, I forgot but there's another way I can get a chat's ID without using the bot command. Thanks anyway (c)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Yakamoz said:

xat.com/xat217533907  

xat.com/myrafm combine  pls  removed chat room

 

Ah, you created the group again...

 

Assigned the group to the old chat ID. 

 

https://xat.com/myrafm?zz (there is cache, so ?zz is needed for now)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.