Group removed recently? Post here.

LaFleur

• Volunteers
20 minutes ago, Jere said:

The xat name was removed is xat.com/unidosprevalecemoss: How can I get it back since I do not remember the email with which I registered it?

Did you recreate the chat recently? Because this thread is only reserved to groups which were removed randomly.

2 hours ago, Bau said:

@SLOom - xat.com/Ajutor still the same issue.

Here you have a new xat to fix, Thank you!
Chat name: radio_yaqui
Chat Room ID: xat218903956

Done. https://xat.com/Radio_Yaqui?s

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Fazil said:

xat.com/artifact fixed please

Is this correct chat name? Do you have the room id?

18 minutes ago, alex said:

I've got another chat to report from the user oOizmirLimehmetOo (404119526) with their radio chat http://xat.com/IZMIRLI_MEHMET redirecting to the homepage upon entering the URL.

Fixed.

http://xat.com/IZMIRLI_MEHMET?z (cached link, can use without ?z in about 15 minutes)

• Contributors

xat.com/royalfm and xat.com/magiainimii have been activated, but...they have issues.

xat.com/royalfm is in spanish, for I dont know what reason because me, the owner and creator of this chat group, I never used spanish language. And my password is not working, I can not gain main owner rights. The same with xat.com/magiainimii . Password is not working and also can not get any email to reset it. It looks like both chats have been activated to an earlier version with some older settings. For exemple, xat.com/royalfm , I purchased this shortname few months ago. I think it was in spanish at the beginning but after i purchased it I used romanian and english. May be possible that in the settings, this chat group  keeps some "memories" of the old owner/old settings because I am not able to get it back even if I paid for it. Same with magiainimii . So, someone please analyse this and help me. Thank you in advance! 

Edited by AmonRa2017
issues with solving this problem

• Contributors
5 hours ago, AmonRa2017 said:

xat.com/royalfm and xat.com/magiainimii have been activated, but...they have issues.

xat.com/royalfm is in spanish, for I dont know what reason because me, the owner and creator of this chat group, I never used spanish language. And my password is not working, I can not gain main owner rights. The same with xat.com/magiainimii . Password is not working and also can not get any email to reset it. It looks like both chats have been activated to an earlier version with some older settings. For exemple, xat.com/royalfm , I purchased this shortname few months ago. I think it was in spanish at the beginning but after i purchased it I used romanian and english. May be possible that in the settings, this chat group  keeps some "memories" of the old owner/old settings because I am not able to get it back even if I paid for it. Same with magiainimii . So, someone please analyse this and help me. Thank you in advance! 

There is someone else main owner on my chat and myself can not get my main owner rights, whats happens here?:) spacer.png

• Contributors
2 minutes ago, AmonRa2017 said:

There is someone else main owner on my chat and myself can not get my main owner rights, whats happens here?:) spacer.png

This dude, is the old owner, I purchased the short name from him and now after your error, he wants me to pay again, not fair xat.com! Give me my chat room back and i will not pay again for something that i already paid! he banned me from my own chat. How come that you gave the chat to the old owner after i paid it??? someone fix this xat.com! spacer.png

• Contributors
11 minutes ago, AmonRa2017 said:

This dude, is the old owner, I purchased the short name from him and now after your error, he wants me to pay again, not fair xat.com! Give me my chat room back and i will not pay again for something that i already paid! he banned me from my own chat. How come that you gave the chat to the old owner after i paid it??? someone fix this xat.com! spacer.png

I want someone to do something here please!!!! Anyone even check this?

• Volunteers
8 minutes ago, AmonRa2017 said:

I want someone to do something here please!!!! Anyone even check this?

You'll have to be patient until someone takes a look at this please. You're not being ignored, don't worry! (cute)

• Award 1

• Contributors
1 minute ago, Crow said:

You'll have to be patient until someone takes a look at this please. You're not being ignored, don't worry! (cute)

Thank you Crow! I am waiting, it is just so frustrating to see someone is asking me to pay again something that i have been paid already. I will wait for you to fix this issue. :) Thank you in advance.