558 COUPLE

LaFleur

• Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, Davidss1001 said:

I think it'd be nice if there were more stickers to include male+male couples and female+female couples.

good point and i agree, could have both options.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, Davidss1001 said:

I think it'd be nice if there were more stickers to include male+male couples and female+female couples. Otherwise I like the stickers a lot; they're so cute!

Basically what I was about to post.

• Advanced Members
44 minutes ago, Davidss1001 said:

I think it'd be nice if there were more stickers to include male+male couples and female+female couples. Otherwise I like the stickers a lot; they're so cute!

excellent idea, I wish you could take that suggestion. (applause)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, Maxo said:

we can say this is my idea because i've already suggested this in january : 

There are some differences but the main idea is the same, good job thank you  

You got the name power. 8-)

Thanks to all the suggestions, smileymakers and the admin can get many ideas from them and can make a whole new set of powers. 

You got a nice suggestion but I think that they really did a good job with this new COUPLE power. I like how the smilies are made of human like features than just a bunch of round yellow smilies. :$

• Wiki Editors
1 hour ago, Davidss1001 said:

As well as different skin colors, ex. brown.

• Award 3

• Wiki Translators

@6 i respect your opinion, smiles are made of human because it's a sticker power that's normal, COUPLE that i proposed is a smiley power , and i proposed it for the valentine's day. anyway COUPLE is my idea 

Edited by Maxo

• 2 weeks later...
  • Crow unfeatured and locked this topic