Ayumism

I wish to have my account not be Held.

Question

I wish for my account not to be held since I want to delete my account. It's been very nice using xat in the past but I wish to delete the account now since I don't use it anymore.

8 answers to this question

Did you change the security settings at the login page? If yes, then that's the reason you're held for (it's automatically given once the settings are changed). In that case, you only need to wait it out.

If not, please create a ticket under the Help Topic "Account Hold" for futher assistance, here: https://xat.com/ticket

Hi, thanks for using the xat forum.

1- Enter the official account page registered in xat here: Login
2- Enter your data and login normally

3- Now click on the text located on the right called "Delete" or click delete

4- you will probably be asked to confirm through a link, confirm that you want to delete your account through your email

Things to keep in mind:

* Never pass data to outsiders to do the process.

* xat will send you the email with sender Info @ xat, com Do not trust or click if it is a strange link.

* Do not use the same password that you put in your email and in the xat registry.

If you have another question, you can answer the question again and you will be cordially helped.

I'm held for 3 Days and it will not let me delete the account whatsoever. And it says Error (12)

38 minutes ago, Ayumism said:

@LaFleur so I have to wait 3 days before I can delete it?

Yes, until your held expire.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.