Chat Changes

Nezhit

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

I would announce that staff has changed a bit,

Firstly I wanna announce that Djcrazy is new main owner of Mundosmilies, (yeah, again), congratulations!

Drika and Djcrazy are very active, both deserve their rank position, helping a lot on chat moderation, contests, being active, etc...

Both were very active since the chat Mundosmilies was empty in the past, but now it's getting active again with promotions, future contests etc...

No new main owners will be added and/or changed in the future, this is the perm staff.

I will also stay as main owner to keep bot always updated e.g ranklist, our own commands (thanks arcbot ecmd),  and some other stuff, you will see in the future,

I can tell you all, we will have a lot of things for the future of the chat, website, and always updating it, to provide accurate information in real-time or as soon possible about the xat.com,

Any good suggestion will be accepted about managing the chat, you can do your,

I've also did a outer/inner with a cool css for the xat, enjoy it!

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Bot Service Providers

Note:

If you have any report, concern about the chat (Mundosmilies) you can use https://xat.com/web_gear/chat/ownerfeedback.php?GroupName=Mundosmilies or https://mundosmilies.com/contact/

I will review everything as well,

I have removed chat css since it caused lag on Linux (at least for me), it's now just the outer same color than inner,

Notes:

• Remember, the chat is international, any language is allowed.
  • I want to be  transparent, any chat change will be described here, we will be 100% clear about everything. Exception of demotes, and some reasons that cannot be public.
  • Translators are being accepted anytime, you can just contact me if want to translate anything, if everything is fine on your translation you be given the rank of translator.
  • Moderator rank can be given according to the activity on the chat, this is based in how the user is acting, helping, etc.
  • Owner is a rank which won't be given to any people, but trusted people only, I mean, owner will be not given to any people just because is friend of someone. Any rank may be earned according to the time.
  • A lot of contests will happen in the future, to be honest in some days after this comment, I'm already projecting a lot of stuff. Keep your eye on the xat forums/our chat and you will see soon!

#EDIT:

Background is now working on HTML5 too!

Well, this is all for now.

Thank you all.

Edited by xLaming
background is up
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Manu said:

The xat looks nice, I like that aspect! and thanks guys

Yeah it is looks beautiful because you always make successful and beautiful designs. You are very successful in design. I admire their designs

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.