Thank you ?

Cleon

• Advanced Members

I've posted a lot of suggestion in the forum some are cool and some are just trash 

I keep doing what I like sending new suggestions to improve xat

I was testing the new html version of xat and I notice something familiar to me 

The power window, They use one of my suggestions, I'm glad and it looks amazing

The thing now is that i don't know if they knew that i suggested that or not 

But yeah for years i've lost my time suggesting things that admins will never notice 

I don't want xats or powers i'm just waiting for a thanks message from the admins nothing else (shrug)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

No offense, but listing things categorically isn't exactly an original idea that is difficult to think of. I don't think they dug into 3 year old forum posts to come up with it.

I'm glad you care about xat and are taking the time to suggest things, but I don't think you should feel as if your idea was stolen.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I think Steven is right in what he says.

And I want to add, we all do for someone, including xat´s, we don't have to expect something from this, we help, that's all.

Yes, a thank you would be fine.

I received thanks from Admin a few years ago, I do not know exactly, 3 -5 years, when I helped with Paysafecard test, and other methods of buying xats.
I did not expect but thanks from him, it was a motivation for me.

Now to come back to this topic, We all who are trying to bring this popular chat again, we are few, I think that the Admin will have time to thank everyone, not everyone with a message, but a public message with everyone's name included.

To know, Always when I help or make mistakes without realizing it, I apologize, and thank you all!