Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Stif

557 ACTING

Recommended Posts

The power has something secret. Please try codes: codes are,  wa, wb, wr, ww, wt, wh, ws, wg, wm

E.g (rrh#ww).

More stories comming soon !

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Huh? 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Mihay Not sure if your smilies are 100% working.

 

They look kinda broken on HTML5:

 

V7YBtZG.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SLOom said:

@Mihay Not sure if your smilies are 100% working.

 

They look kinda broken on HTML5:

 

V7YBtZG.png

Argh!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Honestly, the name of this power/the main smilie and its smilies have no relation at all. I actually like this power, but if you see the name of this power and its main smilie, you may think about theater-themed smilies, so I don't think 'Acting' was the right name nor its main smilie.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, Solange said:

Honestly, the name of this power/the main smilie and its smilies have no relation at all. I actually like this power, but if you see the name of this power and its main smilie, you may think about theater-themed smilies, so I don't think 'Acting' was the right name nor its main smilie.

After all, you are acting (?). where the theater is acting

Edited by MagicDesing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the theme surrounds "acting" but "fairyland" would be more fitting aside from the main smiley.

 

If these are all the smilies within the power, I'm not sure why they couldn't have been individual smilies instead of needing special codes.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Why are we allowing incomplete/broken powers to be pushed to sale so frequently?

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

For some time now, I've seen powers get more and more rushed just to satisfy the need of users who are wishing to gain profit over a power they will never use because it doesn't appeal to them. I think it would be a good idea to give powers a 2 to 3 week development process rather than just 1 week because a few handful of users are impatient with waiting for a new power and want something new. There's over 400 smiley powers users can use and mix to create their own unique smilies. And with the longer development time for smiley makers, powers would be higher in quality, as well as have more time to be tested for bugs and glitches with being used.

We really don't need a new power every week either, I just think it's the execution in when things are planned that time is short. Smiley makers have to cut some of the ideas they had out for said power so they can keep up against with the rush against the clock.

Edited by alex
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, alex said:

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

For some time now, I've seen powers get more and more rushed just to satisfy the need of users who are wishing to gain profit over a power they will never use because it doesn't appeal to them. I think it would be a good idea to give powers a 2 to 3 week development process rather than just 1 week because a few handful of users are impatient with waiting for a new power and want something new. There's over 400 smiley powers users can use and mix to create their own unique smilies. And with the longer development time for smiley makers, powers would be higher in quality, as well as have more time to be tested for bugs and glitches with being used.

We really don't need a new power every week either, I just think it's the execution in when things are planned that time is short. Smiley makers have to cut some of the ideas they had out for said power so they can keep up against with the rush against the clock.

 

Very good comment, I agreed with you. I was actually thinking to comment that it will be better to get a power every 2 weeks with it's smiles all completed than 1 per week incomplete.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, SethTI said:

Only two smilies? Huh? It's like this power was come up with last second and was rushed... :s

It's like you posted before even reading the thread.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, SethTI said:

Only two smilies? Huh? It's like this power was come up with last second and was rushed... :s

Please see Mihay's post !

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Lemona said:

If these are all the smilies within the power, I'm not sure why they couldn't have been individual smilies instead of needing special codes.

and none of them have movement, emotion!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

interesting power, although they should have done more animations more cool would have been seen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
59 minutes ago, Loba922 said:

interesting power, although they should have done more animations more cool would have been seen

Yes more soon!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, Mihay said:

The power has something secret. Please try codes: codes are,  wa, wb, wr, ww, wt, wh, ws, wg, wm

E.g (rrh#ww).

More stories comming soon !

loving the wr. thanks!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, alex said:

just to satisfy the need of users who are wishing

I don't know if you mean all users, but I've read lately, many times to users complaining because it seems that xat is desperate to get a power every week without fail,
There are also users who prefer to wait 2 or 3 weeks or whatever it takes to get a nice and well done power.

sesame street idk GIF

It's just an opinion about what I've seen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.