xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

557 ACTING

Stif

• Advanced Members

Honestly, the name of this power/the main smilie and its smilies have no relation at all. I actually like this power, but if you see the name of this power and its main smilie, you may think about theater-themed smilies, so I don't think 'Acting' was the right name nor its main smilie.

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, Solange said:

Honestly, the name of this power/the main smilie and its smilies have no relation at all. I actually like this power, but if you see the name of this power and its main smilie, you may think about theater-themed smilies, so I don't think 'Acting' was the right name nor its main smilie.

After all, you are acting (?). where the theater is acting

Edited by MagicDesing

• Volunteers

I guess the theme surrounds "acting" but "fairyland" would be more fitting aside from the main smiley.

If these are all the smilies within the power, I'm not sure why they couldn't have been individual smilies instead of needing special codes.

• Award 2

• Crow featured this topic
  • Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, alex said:

I'd also like to know the answer to this.

For some time now, I've seen powers get more and more rushed just to satisfy the need of users who are wishing to gain profit over a power they will never use because it doesn't appeal to them. I think it would be a good idea to give powers a 2 to 3 week development process rather than just 1 week because a few handful of users are impatient with waiting for a new power and want something new. There's over 400 smiley powers users can use and mix to create their own unique smilies. And with the longer development time for smiley makers, powers would be higher in quality, as well as have more time to be tested for bugs and glitches with being used.

We really don't need a new power every week either, I just think it's the execution in when things are planned that time is short. Smiley makers have to cut some of the ideas they had out for said power so they can keep up against with the rush against the clock.

Very good comment, I agreed with you. I was actually thinking to comment that it will be better to get a power every 2 weeks with it's smiles all completed than 1 per week incomplete.

• Advanced Members
30 minutes ago, SethTI said:

Only two smilies? Huh? It's like this power was come up with last second and was rushed... :s

It's like you posted before even reading the thread.

• Award 2

• Bot Service Providers
17 hours ago, Lemona said:

If these are all the smilies within the power, I'm not sure why they couldn't have been individual smilies instead of needing special codes.

and none of them have movement, emotion!

• Advanced Members
On 8/3/2019 at 3:29 PM, Mihay said:

The power has something secret. Please try codes: codes are,  wa, wb, wr, ww, wt, wh, ws, wg, wm

E.g (rrh#ww).

More stories comming soon !

loving the wr. thanks!!

• Members
On 8/3/2019 at 4:37 PM, alex said:

just to satisfy the need of users who are wishing

I don't know if you mean all users, but I've read lately, many times to users complaining because it seems that xat is desperate to get a power every week without fail,
There are also users who prefer to wait 2 or 3 weeks or whatever it takes to get a nice and well done power.

sesame street idk GIF

It's just an opinion about what I've seen.

• Award 2

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic