Old Smiles Power

Denni

• Advanced Members

I really don't think they will make a power based around the old smileys that were initially used on xat.

If anything I feel xat should just add this to the GBack/Gline listing, which could allow users to revert the smileys on their chat back to the old ones.

It's still a great suggestion, but I feel the concept of creating a whole new power on it is the wrong way to go.

• Advanced Members
Just now, FrozenZuke said:

I remember suggesting something similar on old forums nice thinking tho

Been suggested many times even from the day the new smilies were implemented. Gaining mostly negative feedback (a few months after they were implemented, as mostly all wanted them back to start off with) due to the feel that xat would be taking a step back, rather than keep stepping forward.

• Elie locked this topic
  • Advanced Members

Please don't suggest ideas that have already been posted. Instead, find the first topic and reply to it instead if you have more input.

(Obviously the topic creator of that thread didn't create it, but there's no other thread)