TRAFFIC/DRIVING Power

Hound

• Advanced Members

As we already have a power called TRANSPORT, I feel that we should have a completely new power relating to DRIVING/TRAFFIC, or possible add-ons to the existing TRANSPORT Power.

Smileys could be based around the rules you need to abide by when driving a car on the road, for example...

STOP:

1194984910785474358stop_sign_miguel_s_nc

(Source found: http://www.clker.com/cliparts/3/7/1/3/1194984910785474358stop_sign_miguel_s_nchez_.svg.hi.png)

TRAFFIC LIGHTS:

(Could contain the combination of the 3 different lights)

dcra7yMc9.jpeg

(Source found: http://www.clipartbest.com/cliparts/dcr/a7y/dcra7yMc9.jpeg)

SPEED SIGNS:

(Would contain a variety of different speed signs)

30mph_speed_limit_sticker_large.png?v=14

(Source found: http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0194/3447/products/30mph_speed_limit_sticker_large.png?v=1448458369)

These are a few examples of what to include in the power. Feel free to post more examples relating to this power, or criticisms about the power, because this would've probably been suggested on the past forum page (Not saying it has, but there is a slight chance it already has been).

• Advanced Members

Personally I don't think this should be made into a power for various reasons 

1. It won't ever be used in any smiles combinations or conversation
  2. They should really put their resources in game powers or powers with new mechanics.
  3. It will be like rocks or rice where it seems like a ploy for xat to get more money. 

Unless you somehow add certain emoticons that are conversational, then I personally won't buy this power. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Personally I don't think this should be made into a power for various reasons 

1. It won't ever be used in any smiles combinations or conversation
  2. They should really put their resources in game powers or powers with new mechanics.
  3. It will be like rocks or rice where it seems like a ploy for xat to get more money. 

Unless you somehow add certain emoticons that are conversational, then I personally won't buy this power. 

As I stated in the post, it could possibly be an add-on to the power Transport, meaning it would have additional smileys for users to combine. 

Plus, the majority of powers on xat are like what you said, a ploy for them to make money, which I clearly understand and agree with. If they were to make new powers they could take more time creating better ones, rather than one each week, that may not have a lot of initiative put into it.