ider

YouTube App Update

Hello there, i Think the Youtube App could have nicer and better options and would be so useful for users specially for Chat Group  main owners.

My Suggestion is, That the app could have  this options For example: xat main owner can set a Video there, that will start automatically for all users who join ofc user can change if they want of if they dont like also a playList (if is not too hard) But doing it will be faster and easier for main owners  and embedding the Youtube on edit will be solved forever.

it is just an idea i think could work better.

Posted (edited)

You mean the main owners could put an automatic video for everyone who comes into the chat ? and could they have the option to cancel or even keep watching? Well, that sounds cool, but isn't it necessary? Why could many violate terms with these videos? and would it be difficult to locate all this and punish them?

that's not a bad idea, but ins't needed.

Edited by Vevrok

about Violate terms  is the same when users put under the chat so all who do it just remove the chat from the list and warn the user so i think that wont be  different that when you put a video under the chat cause all users see that.  i understand what you say but same main do or will do in the app is the same they do now under the chat when they set a video  there or Playlist too.

1 hour ago, Vevrok said:

Why could many violate terms with these videos?

Copyright videos cannot  be embedded,

I like your suggestion, definitely it may be added to xat in a near future, maybe in the new version of chat HTML5?

I think it would be a bit of work, but it may worth, and I don't think it would be a power since YouTube is public, paying for something third-party would be evil.

15 hours ago, ider said:

about Violate terms  is the same when users put under the chat so all who do it just remove the chat from the list and warn the user so i think that wont be  different that when you put a video under the chat cause all users see that.  i understand what you say but same main do or will do in the app is the same they do now under the chat when they set a video  there or Playlist too.

well, then allright. I like your idea.

maybe it could be possible with the version of html5? xD

On 7/31/2019 at 11:32 PM, xLaming said:

Copyright videos cannot  be embedded,

I like your suggestion, definitely it may be added to xat in a near future, maybe in the new version of chat HTML5?

I think it would be a bit of work, but it may worth, and I don't think it would be a power since YouTube is public, paying for something third-party would be evil.

No, no i didnt mean as power is just the app and yes for HTML5