locked out of my account still

LIGHTNINGMAN

Question

• Members

it would be nice to access my account!!  i replied to you guys and havent heard anything back!!!!  i spetn thousands for my damn powers and i want to be able to use them and you wont even update my location because i moved   you should refund me then!

5 answers to this question

• Moderators

If you did have the Account Locking turned on, then that's why you're locked out of your account, it must be turned off before moving. If you didn't and you're locked out and I suppose that you created a ticket and already replied, this is the only way to get access back to your account. Questions will be made for you to prove ownership. Remember, the support doesn't answer instantly, it can take a few days before getting a new answer.

• Moderators

As an owner of the account, you're supposed to know the informations they ask you. If by now your only problem is that they're delaying on answering, just wait, doesn't mean that they won't unlock it. If you're having trouble on finding the answers of the questions, I might be able to help you. Feel free to send me a private message.

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Stif said:

As an owner of the account, you're supposed to know the informations they ask you. If by now your only problem is that they're delaying on answering, just wait, doesn't mean that they won't unlock it. If you're having trouble on finding the answers of the questions, I might be able to help you. Feel free to send me a private message.

(applause)

• Members

In that case you should open a ticket from the following page: TICKET 

2. Click on OPEN NEW TICKET
3. Click HELP TOPIC, select "Location Update"
4. In (Subject) of the ticket write: I need to update my location (It has to be more than 5 words)
5. Copy the following text and paste it into the ticket, customizing it to your situation.