i want open one ticket for help

klaidi

Question

• Members

hello,i ask again and again.. what going on? you can help me with my account or not? i can't open a new ticket for my account,need to change home.. he said need join in my home.. I CAN'T LOGIN IN MY HOME.. you help me or not????????????????????

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Are you locked out of your account? 

If so:

Clear your browser cookies then go to https://util.xat.com/support/index.php and create a ticket using your email address that is associated with your locked account.

Subject must be at least five words. Department/Help topic: is "Locked out". Once they reply to your ticket you should receive a mail from info@xat.com including a link to the ticket to reply back to them.  

Just a note: from what you said I think it's either you're trying to login from your original location (home) but you can't or that you want a location update as you're moving to a different location which requires paid users only. You said: "need to change home". 

• Award 1

• Contributors

From what you're telling me, you can't login your main account and can't create a ticket. Is that right?

If that's the case, you can create a new account and then open a ticket under the department Lost Access and a volunteer will help you from there.

Or are you waiting for your ticket to be answered? If so, refer back to your previous thread: 

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

It seems you're locked out of your account, and yes, you need a ticket go get it resolved.

Clear your browser cookies and create a ticket under Locked out help topic. Subject field must be five words or more.

Note: If you don't clear your cookies, select a wrong help topic or if your Subject is less than five words, it won't let you create a ticket.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I was able to verify the issue: You are locked out. You'll need to follow Onlinee's instructions to get this resolved.

I'll close this topic since the question has been sufficiently answered and since no further help about this issue can be provided on the forum. If you find that you still need help or have questions, feel free to send me a private message.

• Award 1