Stickers Menu on HTML5

Norman

• Advanced Members

Hello xat's community!

This time, I'd like to make a suggestion on something related to some of the new HTML5 only powers out there, such as NAT, FIDO and the recently-added MAX

Being now able to send stickers on xat, I'd like to highlight the fact that it is quite confusing to use them, since we have to remember certain codes to use them. Hence the suggestion: a sticker's menu similar to the Facebook or WhatsApp ones. This way, the users will have a place to see what stickers they can use and how do they look, considering that more sticker powers might be released in the future, making them more user-friendly and encouraging their use. 

Since stickers and smilies are quite similar, I think that the perfect place to add this function would be next to the smilie bar, next to the kisses and the xat apps. Check it out

It might be possible that this feature is already planned to be released, but since I haven't found any information about it, I thought that making this post would be a good idea to see what are your thoughts on this. (cute)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'm also in favour of this suggestion, this would make things easier when trying to use stickers, so this needs to be implemented. I'm happy to know that there are high chances that this will be implemented in the future!

• Award 1