Neon name effect

DjFunny

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, 

I would like to suggest a new power called: NameEffect, this power will have the Neon Effect. See below for an example

spacer.png

Also adding the flashing neon effect will be a great as well. Colors can be adjusted by choosing any color code, Example: (NE#b#r) the first command (b) will give color to the letter and the second command (r) will give color to the shadow.

Another example:

spacer.png

This can be as: (ne#wDJ_FUNNY#r#ffffff) or just simple as Nick: DJ FUNNY (ne#r#ffffff)

The Logo for the Power can be as below

spacer.png

The outline of the Pawn can be also have a neon effect. (I saw some suggestions about the pawn, but it will be nice if it can be added) 

If this is a good power in the future, of course the admins can change the logo. I'm just giving ideas of how can it be.

I also asked some users about this power NameEffect and they said it's a good idea, so I'm here making the suggestion. 

The image I provide above was created using an online tool and it can be redesign by the volunteers or admins to create a better idea of this power suggestion.

Thanks for your time.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I feel that this has already been suggested in the past, but I didn't find a similar suggestion with the search feature. (a)

This is definitely a great idea, I can imagine using this power in my name and it'd look amazing. I hope xat will release this power someday, I'd love being able to use it!

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Solange said:

I feel that this has already been suggested in the past, but I didn't find a similar suggestion with the search feature. (a)

This is definitely a great idea, I can imagine using this power in my name and it'd look amazing. I hope xat will release this power someday, I'd love being able to use it!

Thanks, I also search but I couldn't see a similar suggestion... (hug)

• Volunteers

This topic needs a more descriptive title or it'll be difficult to find later. "New Power Suggestion" is too vague.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:15 AM, Solange said:

I thought so too, but I couldn't find it either. (ugh)

• Advanced Members

I tried to find it but I couldn't, so leaving that at a side I think you guys will love to have this power, I will love it and a have different users that will be interested to get it as well so I think it will sell pretty well...  I hope I can get support on this suggestion. :$

• Bot Service Providers
37 minutes ago, lukasz said:

hello I would like to make suggestions for a new power I know they are not a masterpiece but a bit ps and here I would like to share . 

thank you 

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Hi @lukasz,

Thanks for your suggestion. To properly suggest powers, make sure to create a new thread (topic) with your own suggestion in it. 
You can do this here.

Also, be sure to include a description about your suggestion. Information like a name, usage / purpose is useful and typically required when suggesting things to give a community a full understanding of your ideas. 

Does your power have a theme involved around it? What inspired you. 

I look forward to reading what you write in your thread. [Link: New Thread 

Edited by Nathan
  • Award 2

• Crow changed the title to Neon name effect