Next stable version? (TODO)

Nezhit

• Bot Service Providers

I'll list a few things missing so we can have maybe the first stable version of xat... It's my own list, I read a lot of posts, wiki, changelogs etc...

Powers:

• Zap isn't added yet
  • Bad isn't added yet
  • Xavi isn't added yet
  • Vote isn't added yet
  • Nick isn't added yet
  • Flag is not showing
  • Bump isn't added yet
  • Tickle isn't added yet
  • Zoom isn't added yet
  • Shuffle isn't added yet
  • Away isn't working correctly
  • Lang doesn't seem to be added yet
  • Topman doesn't seem to be added yet
  • Gsound doesn't seem to be added yet
  • Size is being replaced for none, on login and in-chat
  • Radio, when click it shows to buy power, not playing
  • Offsize is being replaced for none, on login and in-chat
  • Opacity is being replaced for none, on login and in-chat
  • Pcbr doesn't seem to be added yet, maybe it would show on Settings
  • Mark doesn't seem to be added yet, maybe it would show on Settings
  • Pcplus doesn't seem to be added yet, maybe it would show on Settings
  • Dood was supposed to upload images to the doodle, seems never worked
  • Namegrad isn't working correctly, FLASH(https://prnt.sc/okva6v) HTML5(https://prnt.sc/okvaaz)

Known bugs:

• Missing edit button on chat groups
  • Allowing users to set custom CSS styles
  • Tabs below chat isn't working correctly when external site
  • Bug on relationship (married/BFF) showing on PC when the other user is online in the same chat
  • When you back to main pool it still showing last pcback of the profile you've seen, when the transparent chat is enabled (https://prnt.sc/okvj3t)

Suggestions (3 ONLY):

• Fix all those bugs and make it the first xat stable version, I'm sure a lot of people will enjoy it, everything said by users is that staff are ignoring old powers and just releasing/creating new powers, lets show them that they are wrong? Make those fixes and xat will be ready-to-use, advertise or whatever. It's better fixing something already existing than deprecating it and forcing users to waste their time with "old useless powers".
  • Change all xat pages to the new HTML5 style and make it as default, forgot Flash's version.
  • Deprecate FLASH!
Edited by xLaming
list updated
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members

Looks like you're giving the admins a todo list. I'm sure they got one of their own already, im sure they know what to prioritize first etc. So i dont see the point in giving them a list of things todo when they surely got that covered already.

• Confused 1

• Bot Service Providers
5 hours ago, Madses said:

Looks like you're giving the admins a todo list. I'm sure they got one of their own already, im sure they know what to prioritize first etc. So i dont see the point in giving them a list of things todo when they surely got that covered already.

Read at the first line, "ITS MY OWN LIST", 

And yes, theres a list, BUT seems that creating new powers is high priority than fixing old, isnt that weird??

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/31/2019 at 2:49 PM, xLaming said:

Read at the first line, "ITS MY OWN LIST", 

And yes, theres a list, BUT seems that creating new powers is high priority than fixing old, isnt that weird??

I know its your own list , but its meant for the admins. Anyways, you're right. They dont have their priorities straight, nothing new. A list like this could help  , but they'll completely ignore it. New powers === Money. Fixing bugs / stuff doesnt. 

• Volunteers

Your list is good (not fully correct) but testers and admins have already a board with full of bugs to fix and things (missing features/suggestions) to add. Each version, we try to have a list of things to add next but admins have their priorities and we cannot deny this fact and force them to do something out of their todolist.

We cannot guarantee the addition of missing features in the next version but we try our best for.

That's my input about.