Chat CHART official DESIGN/ART CHAT

Pedro

• Advanced Members
12 minutes ago, Manu said:

Each community has their chat in their language, at the time I tried to make xatGraphics allow more languages, but people are always upset about it.

This is the question, people are always concerned, because it's not official, but tributes, managed by users and not by xat.

anyway this is a good idea?

• Bot Service Providers

I like your idea, i think it would be useful because seems that people don't spend "real time" posting xat graphics stuff on forums (exception of some, eg Manu and others), maybe you having your own you can share xs codes, bgs, psds, inners, outters, logos, tutorials, useful tools,

3 tribute chats for each language (2 now) but inactive, one of them they take personal issues and ban for no reason, I myself know this,

Btw I'm sorry to tell you, that, we can't have more "official or tribute chats" anymore, in the past, those such of suggestions were approved by vols or admins directly, now its approved by a group of biased ppl that just approves their friend's chats. They're not going to add a chat that might be a formidable competitor.

Anyway, I suggest you to make a blog for it, share your stuff and ignore this such of ppl.

Everything discribed in this post is true, I myself know this, so don't quote useless.

• Award 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

This is the question, people are always concerned, because it's not official, but tributes, managed by users and not by xat.

anyway this is a good idea?

5 minutes ago, xLaming said:

I like your idea, i think it would be useful because seems that people don't spend "real time" posting xat graphics stuff on forums (exception of some, eg Manu and others), maybe you having your own you can share xs codes, bgs, psds, inners, outters, logos, tutorials, useful tools,

3 tribute chats for each language (2 now) but inactive, one of them they take personal issues and ban for no reason, I myself know this,

Btw I'm sorry to tell you, that, we can't have more "official or tribute chats" anymore, in the past, those such of suggestions were approved by vols or admins directly, now its approved by a group of biased ppl that just approves their friend's chats. They're not going to add a chat that might be a formidable competitor.

Anyway, I suggest you to make a blog for it, share your stuff and ignore this such of ppl.

Everything discribed in this post is true, I myself know this, so don't quote useless.

Unfortunately xat has a lot of hate from a group of contributors, if you are not a friend you cannot handle a tribute or official chat.
They always enter without an account to promote disorder and harm the chat. It is sad but it is what happens with too much frequent.
There is another tribute chat that unfortunately they use it for personal issues and the way it is carried is not correct.

• Award 2
  • Sad 1

• Members

Very good idea . 

There are many things for people to do and they don't recognize them as an officer because they are not friends with of volunteers or contributors .

The proposal that iso Vevrok is very good ;)

Edited by iiAriel

• Advanced Members

I don't think this is a bad idea. If most people agree with this idea, then this can be discussed between Contributors.

46 minutes ago, xLaming said:

That's not true. Remember that Volunteers are also Contributors, they will always have a say on these kind of matters. Furthermore, Admins will always have the final say, we need Admins' approval before opening an official chat. That's how Feedback was added as an official chat, it was approved by Admins, otherwise it wouldn't have been added to the list.

43 minutes ago, Manu said:

They always enter without an account to promote disorder and harm the chat. It is sad but it is what happens with too much frequent.

That's a serious accusation and if that's happening, then it's completely unacceptable.

Contributors are supposed to be as professional as possible, so if you feel someone is having such behaviour, please report them immediately to a Volunteer.

• Award 4
  • Huh? 1

• Advanced Members

This is definitely a great idea. We all know that chats like Graphics and Fondos are quite dead. Therefore, why not joining all the designers in a chat, making the designer's community bigger and more active? It'd also attract people who want to learn/buy designs. 

Contributors should really have a say on this, because it's quite possible to make. 

• Bot Service Providers
8 minutes ago, Solange said:

That's not true. Remember that Volunteers are also Contributors, they will always have a say on these kind of matters. Furthermore, Admins will always have the final say, we need Admins' approval before opening an official chat. That's how Feedback was added as an official chat, it was approved by Admins, otherwise it wouldn't have been added to the list.

Before this was already better professional than now, now it's just a group of people who wants to make their friend's chats, an example of this is the weird vision of them, I had a bad past and anything I wanted I was needed to really work to xat and ask admins, because contributors denied a lot of my stuff, but I personally know 3 or 4 contributors were in the same past than me and your people says "ahh but he helped a lot xat" then what happened to "our personal conduct" of your group? Unfair to some (ONLY)? This is one of the nosense arg told by this group, which I personally think would be abolished, back to vols and admins decide what's the next change.

Another example is creating useless xat which xat forums already has,

12 minutes ago, Solange said:

That's how Feedback was added as an official chat

Suggested by vols and approved by contributors that will have owner, this is easy approved 100% refused 0%. Is there someone online? How much guys goes there per day to suggest something? 0 (zero) ?

But tell me, isn't Suggestions forum already for this?

I'm sure, if he sent his chat to "contributors useless aprovation" it will be denied because of our past, but what your guys have to say about the current already added? Nothing? Yeah.

So, this is the confirmation it's just a group of biased people that adds their friend's chats and go to official chats bothers, I also know someone in the group (no going to say any name because I don't want to involve me) but scammer, isn't this bad? Yeah, also main owner in official chats.

• Cool 2
  • Like 1

• Members

I think this is a fantastic idea and would be a brilliant addition to xat. Since graphics died there has never really been a good chat that sells useful graphics, such as animated avatars and chat backgrounds. This will help to increase the numbers in the graphical industry and also be very popular as there are many people who would be interested in buying them as they will get a good use from them.

• Volunteers

This topic isn't about criticising Contributors or Volunteers! You can PM/report them in private if you're unhappy with their decisions - instead of making it a public spectacle.

Let's focus on the idea of the chat itself.

• Award 4
  • No 1

• Members

I think it's a good idea to make an official design xat, the two that actually are (fondos and graphics), generally have no users or have a few. A new grapphic xat, if it's done by a good way, could be interesting and very useful with the users that want to express their art with some people.

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Solange said:

That's a serious accusation and if that's happening, then it's completely unacceptable.

Contributors are supposed to be as professional as possible, so if you feel someone is having such behaviour, please report them immediately to a Volunteer.

This has been happening year after year. When I proposed the idea of making international graphics, everyone was found, for the simple reason that the chat was going to change, today I still see xatGraphics completely empty.

• Advanced Members

The issue recently has been that english graphics aren't as requested because people don't really know there's english designers. The few english designers that are on xat don't exactly wanna sit in a chat where 3-4 designers are in and out and the structure of customers coming to look has turned into looking at chatstaff then locating a specific person. However making one big chat with all languages would be confusing, and I think would cause more trouble than it's worth. As @Manu said he's tried this route with the Graphics chat and it didn't work out. Other language Graphics chats have their own thing going and don't want to add other language designers as the competition is scarce enough for them. We would have to have all major roled graphics "leaders" to agree and come up with something beneficial to all.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

52 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

The chart is being set up, welcome to the new international xat graphics.

xat.com/chart

Ah yes, Chart, the international word for graphic design. (/s but not really)

• Award 1

• Contributors

People think that creating an international chat consists on adding "all languages are allowed" to the rules and that's it. Sorry to tell you but it's not that easy.

First of all, you're not creating an international Chat where conversations are the main objective of the chat. You're talking about mixing different design communities that have been separated for years and it's not that easy to just say "DESIGNERS UNITE" and boom, eveyrthing will be active again. 

Besides, your chat will require enough staff  to cover the different langugages that you have and to cover the content that you want to share (since you're not only there to sell/buy graphics, I guess), which adds the step to translate your content, and to find people capable of doing it. 

Sorry but creating international chats to hide the lack of active graphic designers on each community (Mainly the spanish and the english one) is not the solution.

Edited by Sergio
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sergio said:

People think that creating an international chat consists on adding "all languages are allowed" to the rules and that's it. Sorry to tell you but it's not that easy.

First of all, you're not creating an international Chat where conversations are the main objective of the chat. You're talking about mixing different design communities that have been separated for years and it's not that easy to just say "DESIGNERS UNITE" and boom, eveyrthing will be active again. 

Besides, your chat will require enough staff  to cover the different langugages that you have and to cover the content that you want to share (since you're not only there to sell/buy graphics, I guess), which adds the step to translate your content, and to find people capable of doing it. 

Sorry but creating international chats to hide the lack of active graphic designers on each community (Mainly the spanish and the english one) is not the solution.

I understand your point, but that's not quite what I think, I just expressed myself wrong. But I know that creating an international chat is not just about imposing all languages, but getting a competent team that can meet all the requirements, from designer until to languages.