How do you plan to spend this summer?

Paya

• Advanced Members

For a lot of people exams are almost finished and school/college/university will be over for another year. So, what do you plan to do with all the free time you'll have over the summer?

I have about 10 weeks to kill so I'm planning on going to the gym to get fitter and I'll maybe try and get a part time job. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers

Preparing for the third and final year of university. It's going to be tough, and I may not survive, but I'll at least go down swinging.

Oh, who am I kidding? :p I'll be on xat every day, ofc.

• 3 months later...
  • Volunteers
1 hour ago, Meow said:

I had a really nice summer. wbu ?

It's been pretty good, thanks for asking! This will be my last ever summer - since I'll be working this time next year - so I've been relaxing a lot (that's my excuse!). :3

I've mostly been sitting on xat, playing Pokemon Go and watching Titanic documentaries. Sadly, I didn't get much work done... :( But I'm sure that will soon change!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Same. School will start, i hope i will have a good year (Wish me luck), and im searching for a job. 

11 minutes ago, Crow said:

It's been pretty good, thanks for asking! This will be my last ever summer - since I'll be working this time next year - so I've been relaxing a lot (that's my excuse!). :3

I've mostly been sitting on xat, playing Pokemon Go and watching Titanic documentaries. Sadly, I didn't get much work done... :( But I'm sure that will soon change!