More Limited Powers For ID Auctions

Hound

• Advanced Members

Many people who are interested in ID Auctions may agree or disagree with me on this one, but here goes...

There are not many LIMITED Powers used in ID Auctions and I feel that there should be more options of LIMITED powers we can choose from, rather than the standard KANGEL and BLACKFRIDAY.

Here are some powers which I feel should be considered in upcoming and future ID Auctions, whilst providing information on their Store Price and Fairtrade Price (FAIRTRADE PRICES SOURCE: http://fexbots.com/tools/prices

STONEAGE - Store Price 300 xats - Fairtrade Price 50 - 80 xats

MAGICFX - Store Price 200 xats - Fairtrade Price 110 - 150 xats

EGGY - Store Price 225 xats - Fairtrade Price 120 - 150 xats

WEDDING - Store Price 250 xats - Fairtrade Price 120 - 160 xats

I know there are many UNLIMITED Powers which are viable for use in ID Auctions, but I feel that if more LIMITED Powers were to be included, it would increase their demand for traders, therefore increasing their overall value when buying or selling.

Any thoughts?

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

The reason limited powers aren't included for the very reason you just posted. They can easily be manipulated to give massive profits from auction due to the price difference from store. You picked perfect limited powers which would give maximum profits in auction

I don't think it would be absurd to say that this happens too much with the current unlimited powers already. People can pay a fraction of the price in auction while bidding stupid amounts and this will just allow this to hit even higher highs.

• Award 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 29/05/2016 at 9:29 PM, Stah said:

The reason limited powers aren't included for the very reason you just posted. They can easily be manipulated to give massive profits from auction due to the price difference from store. You picked perfect limited powers which would give maximum profits in auction

I don't think it would be absurd to say that this happens too much with the current unlimited powers already. People can pay a fraction of the price in auction while bidding stupid amounts and this will just allow this to hit even higher highs.

It will up the limited powers forgotten price ;).

Yes, they should be added to bid on auction.

• Award 1