Flamingo new power

Jey

• Members

good night 
today I come to suggest an idea of flamingo power, I think powerwill severe very well in the name of users.

1.(flaqueen)

2.(flahi)

3.(fladrink)

4.(flams)

5.(flamrs)

6.(flacold)

7.(fladream)

8.(flacool)

9.(flalove)

10.(flabday)

11.(flabkiss)

12.(flabicy)

13.(flaskete)

14.(flahug)

15.(flacd)

16.(flafloat)

17.(flahat)

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

I clarify that I did not see anything in the search engine of the forumthat I got some suggestion of flamingo, I also clarify that the imageswere not created by me each image bring watermark to realizewhere the images came from I just leave these sample images tohave an idea of what I think.

Thank you for your attention.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

Good suggestion.

Considering the powers that xat has released, this certainty maybe be a power in the future

Note: already suggested in past

Edited by Vevrok
  • Cool 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

This strikes me as a potential new sticker power.

A regular smiley power might not be able to incorporate the full bodies of the flamingos, along with the bicycle, scooter, drink, and inflatable accessories.

Flamingos are zany and unconventional, and they definitely have the personality to carry off any sticker messages.

• Award 1