Power Ant

DjLoba

• Advanced Members

good afternoon to all those present at forum

the present idea that I bring for a new power is this of an ant

spacer.png

Since they have taken many animals as power because it also better suggest a power of an ant

The smilies are the following: (ant) (antsugar) (antzap) (antdisco) (anthi) (antlove) (antfiddle) (anthill) (antsheet)

the pawn would be: (hat#C)

Well I hope you like my idea of getting a power out of a subtle ant would not be too bad. I thank them for their positive opinions and they like it since what I always suggest reject my proposals I hope that this one is finally accepted by me and thank you very much (victory)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

Your idea is very good. I agree, we can have an "POWER" ant.

(this was already suggested a long time ago)

Good (ART)

Thank you very much for your comment

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 7/28/2019 at 1:08 PM, Solange said:

I like this suggestion. Considering that xat releases animal powers very often, I feel that this might become a power in the future.

I hope that if you take it into account, thank you very much for your comment (ok)

• Award 1

• Volunteers

For a hug animation, you could have a line of ants marching across a dirt road carrying food smilies on their back, e.g. cupcake, kveggie, marshie (I love cameo appearances!)

They could be carrying the user's avatar too, and a dust cloud would form with the message.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 8/5/2019 at 1:45 PM, Crow said:

For a hug animation, you could have a line of ants marching across a dirt road carrying food smilies on their back, e.g. cupcake, kveggie, marshie (I love cameo appearances!)

They could be carrying the user's avatar too, and a dust cloud would form with the message.

It would look great with those animations you said, thanks for your comment (ok)