Namefur new power

Jey

• Members

Hi.

today it occurred to me to suggest a power for the name becausethis is the fashion of animal printing why not translate that idea intoour names with a power. 

I understand that many do not leave the color with which animalscome but at least you can place the option to place the effect of thespots or the effect of the skin of the animals, there are manyanimals but I will leave a picture of the first who came to my head. 

if the power likes the community can comment that other types ofanimals can be embodied in the name.

we can take this power as epic....8-)

spacer.pngspacer.png

sorry if this power has already been suggested by another person ora similar idea I searched the forum but I did not find anything thatshowed a similar suggestion.

Thank you for your attention.

• Members
27 minutes ago, xLaming said:

I like your idea,

I didn't really try, but actually Namewave + Namegrad isn't enough for those effects?

If no, so it would be added soon by admins (I think)

It's a different idea but I think to adapt those effects would require the namewave +nameflag use these two powers as a requirement to use the namefur, you can use that effect of animals in movements or static.

it would be good to take into account this power and improve theidea with the help of users.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, joselizarazo said:

Hola.

Hoy se me ocurrió sugerir un poder para el nombre, ya que esta es la forma de impresión animal, por qué no traducir esa idea en nuestros nombres con un poder. 

Entiendo que muchos no dejan el color con el que vienen los animales, pero al menos puede colocar la opción de colocar el efecto de las manchas o el efecto de la piel de los animales, hay muchos animales pero dejaré una imagen del primero que vino. a mi cabeza 

si al poder le gusta, la comunidad puede comentar que otros tipos de animales pueden incorporarse en el nombre.

Podemos tomar este poder como épico ...8-)

spacer.pngspacer.png

perdón si este poder ya ha sido sugerido por otra persona o una idea similar busqué en el foro pero no encontré nada que mostrara una sugerencia similar.

Gracias por su atención.

that's a great idea

it is an innovative style something that can not be done with namewave or namegrad

you could do a supername 

where would go the powers of nameglow, nameflag, namecolor, namewave

and within that set of power to be able to use the characteristics of power namefur

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Vevrok said:

great idea.

but ins't namewave or namegrad like this?

No, it's not possible to add such effects to our names with Namegrad or Namewave. But I'd say it's possible with Nameflag, or at least something similar.

I like this suggestion, I think it'd be cool if we'd have the possiblity of adding animal print effects to our names. Sadly, I don't think xat will add more powers to add effects to our names, or at least not in the near future, but who knows. There's been a lot of interesting suggestions for new powers that would allow us to add more effects to our names, and I hope some of them will be added eventually(including this one!).

• Cool 1

• Contributors

This power could work like nameflag. Codes would be given to use animal shapes as a name effect and people would be able to customize rotations, movements and such.

I like the suggestion. It might be a good power for us to use. 

• Cool 1

• Advanced Members

The suggestion is very good.

They said up there that they could add colors to the '' nameflag ''. But it would run away from the (NAMEFLAG) because it is a flag power. There is no new power with this kind of color will be very good.

• Cool 1

• Members
9 hours ago, Dani-De-Virreyes said:

es una gran idea

Es un estilo innovador, algo que no se puede hacer con namewave o namegrad.

podrías hacer un nombre de usuario 

donde irían los poderes de nameglow, nameflag, namecolor, namewave

y dentro de ese conjunto de poder para poder usar las características del nombre de poder

the most similar to that effect would be the nameflag because withit you can square rotations of movement, but it may be that thenamewave has a use but it is time to continue investigating.

1 hour ago, Caiio said:

La sugerencia es muy buena.

Dijeron allá arriba que podían agregar colores a la '' marca de nombre ''. Pero se escaparía de (NAMEFLAG) porque es un poder de bandera. No hay nuevo poder con este tipo de color será muy bueno.

the nameflag can no longer be used as a motion option in my idea Isaid that you can use in motion the effect or static

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

I agree with others that this is a very decent alternative to Nameflag. It justifies its own power, as Nameflag2 wouldn't make sense here (they're not flags).

I also want a dalmatian fur coat. I live for furs, dah-ling. :$

• Cool 1
  • Haha 1

• Advanced Members
On 8/5/2019 at 3:41 PM, Crow said:

I agree with others that this is a very decent alternative to Nameflag. It justifies its own power, as Nameflag2 wouldn't make sense here (they're not flags).

I also want a dalmatian fur coat. I live for furs, dah-ling. :$

Cruella-de-Crow :$ 

I think this power could be interesting!