xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Euro cup 2016 Contest!

LaFleur

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Please stah, please win

Lol, an unusual situation for these forums :$

I think France will win, unless Ronaldo plays out of his mind.

• Volunteers
21 minutes ago, Stah said:

(swt) plz France plz

what happens if it's a draw?

30 minutes extra time, and then - if still no winning team - it goes to a penalty shootout! nsapkt4k.png

• Advanced Members

Congratulations Sydno! Also congratulations to Stah for second place. Will contact you both about your prize!

I wouldn't say they did not deserve it, but they didn't lose any game, so they are the champions. :d

• Volunteers
25 minutes ago, Sydno said:

I'm so upset, Portugal does not deserve the victory and I do not deserve these xats :@

inb4 buying 250 noaudies

Feels like nobody won this contest in the end :$. Had fun over the last month though! (hug)

Thank you @LaFleur!!! World cup in 2018 next :$

• Volunteers

I did not even want to say "Bravo", so I'll skip that word.

They do not deserve this cup, but the price of stealing the game. If the referee would not have been blind, France would have gained much, but considering that the referee confuses a black and white hand (no racism), portugal won easily.

France has played better, compared to Portugal with all their false comedies "Oh damn i'm out" to save time and waste time for the French.

A great example on this picture : 

a97edc171e4e43c1844602f772547d84.png

I think it's not normal that Portugal won by cheating. (Do not tell me the contrary, there is proof below), Attach the head and touch the ball and put the blame on the French, we can say bravo, sir referee !!

8608493f2e70449a92bebca04dcddbee.png ee5df1dcd4a9407b9754e7ea2269788c.png

Match stolen. Anyway, there will be a rematch at the World Cup.

If France play against Portugal at the World Cup, and France win, I hope the French will win to show what it is to play without cheating.

Congratulations to the beautiful France. ♥

• Award 1