Bau

555 - Creature

Posted (edited)

ID: 555
Name: (CREATURE)
stat: Smiley
Price: Not Found (Not Yet)
Wiki: xat.wiki/Creature
Smilies:  (creature) (crblush) (crstareye) (crsweat) (crthink) (crupside) (crbrows) (creyeroll) (crhehe)
Hats: hc

Example: Creature power.

9A5twDH.png

Enjoy  New power :$
Thank´s Sloom for the info about Hat code.

Edited by Bau
Added more info
  • Like 4
  • No 1
  • Meh 1
  • Huh? 1

Hat is #hc but admins added it on the wrong power (currently on baby).

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)

I like this power is designed very well, starting from the eyebrows to the shades of colors and I find it very nice, great job at the smiley maker!!

Screenshot_497.png

Edited by NoSense
  • Like 1

I thought xat wasn't going to release a new power this week, but Creature has been released after all!

It looks... Ugly! But well, I think that's how it's supposed to look like. Interesting job, Mike.

• Like 1

It's not a very pretty power, but I think it would look better withsome arrangements to have it taken into account for Halloween. 
for that time is one of monsters and terrible things.

spacer.png

• Like 1

Oh goodie another useless power.. still can't wait for the next power that will blow my mind, hopefully it's a good one (hippo)

• Huh? 1

design is good... don't see people using it, though... Maybe I'm wrong though, though it seems to be the same case as every animal-like power.

• Sad 1

Very interesting power design. But i don't see people using it except the pawns/hats. Still a nice job on the design

• Cool 1

the design could have been better. the smilies look like expired eggs that had been used for art class instead of going to waste... but professionally speaking i am yet thrilled for the new cool powers the creators have in mind!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huh? 1