Free handshake smiley

Crow
Message added by LaFleur

This has been added with the free (deal) smiley.

• Advanced Members

omg it can be the official replacement for ;) I feel really intimidated when people wink at me after trading I don't know why. Please can we have a shaking hands smilie instead so I don't have to feel scared to approach users at Trade anymore, especially @Maverick he's the scariest. 

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Ryan said:

omg it can be the official replacement for ;) I feel really intimidated when people wink at me after trading I don't know why. Please can we have a shaking hands smilie instead so I don't have to feel scared to approach users at Trade anymore, especially @Maverick he's the scariest. 

I FULLY SUPPORT THIS IDEA

I'll send you ;) and the handshake. (smirk)

• Advanced Members

I would definitely approve this as a new smiley. I feel this would revolutionize the way we say thank you after a trade, or how we greet people on a chat.

• Advanced Members
On May 28, 2016 at 9:22 AM, TinkerDoodle said:

I really like this! I can imagine using this after I finished trading with someone. I usually do (c), but this will be a nice replacement. 

Will it be possible to change the colors of the hands? 

lol weeks ago me and tinker were thinking of this idea, good luck!

• Volunteers
On 5/28/2016 at 2:22 PM, TinkerDoodle said:

Will it be possible to change the colors of the hands? 

Sure, you can have pink, brown or even blue hands if you want -- providing you have the required color powers! But I think yellow is a nice neutral color for representing the many races of xat. :p

I imagine both hands would share the same color too? Would it be weird to color just one hand at a time?