wordwonders power suggestion

Jey

• Members

Good afternoon. 
today I come up with an idea to suggest a power of the 7 wonders ofthe modern world.

1.(chiitza) > chichen itza in mexico

2.(coliseum) > coliseum of rome in italy

3.(redeemer) > Christ the Redeemer in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

4.(wall) > The Great Wall of China

5.(machu) > machu picchu in cuzco,peru

6.(petra) > in Jordan

7.(tajmahal) > in Agra, India.

here are a few images of more or less how I think the idea:

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

my idea also integrates that you can send messages like hug, and send message like send a kiss.

spacer.png

Pawn

I don't know if this idea was already suggested by another user I'mnot so old in the forum and I haven't read all the suggestions.

thankyou for your attention.

Edited by joselizarazo
adding more opinions
  • Award 2

• Members
20 minutes ago, Vevrok said:

Looks good.

but ins't any copyright or such?

I guess they don't have rights because it's global and recognized inthe world, I think I need to have rights because sometimes they areused in travel advertising and tourism. 

and the selection of these monuments is by voting for years ofantiquity and recognition, so there should be no copyrightproblems.

• Volunteers

A 'wonders' power was suggested in the past, but it was a '7 Wonders of the Ancient World', whereas yours is a '7 Wonders of the Modern World', so those two topics should be okay to co-exist.

There might be an overlap with the 'Landmark' suggestion, however, but your idea has an actual theme whereas the below is just any famous landmark, whether they're considered a wonder or not. (hmm) I'm in two minds about that one.

• Members
7 hours ago, LaFleur said:

This would surely be a cool power, but I think they'd hardly be noticeable considering how small smilies are, don't you think?

Hello. Well, I think you can look small, but you can use the powersize to enlarge it to everyone's liking. 
and as a suggestion they can use the size of the gorilla power or alittle larger.

• Members
Hace 7 horas, Cuervo dijo:

En el pasado se sugería un poder de 'maravillas', pero era un '7 maravillas del mundo antiguo', mientras que el suyo es un '7 maravillas del mundo moderno', por lo que esos dos temas deberían estar bien para coexistir.

Sin embargo, puede que haya una superposición con la sugerencia de "Punto de referencia", pero su idea tiene un tema real, mientras que el siguiente es cualquier punto de referencia famoso, ya sea que se consideren una maravilla o no. (hmm) Estoy en dos mentes sobre eso.

hello. well i think you can merge the two ideas and create the powerof the 7 modern and ancient wonders or you can do each oneseparately. 
Well if it is something famous but I think it can be placed as arecognition for the beauty of our world and I know that many peopledo not know these wonders and so we will have a little generalculture.

I know it's not a great idea because it's something that alreadyexists but it would be spectacular to see them integrate a power likethis and users learn a little more about the world and our wonders.

• Advanced Members

This is actually a great idea for a new power, this would be something different and special since it would be a power dedicated to the seven wonders of the world.

On 7/21/2019 at 2:56 AM, LaFleur said:

but I think they'd hardly be noticeable considering how small smilies are, don't you think?

That's true. How about releasing this power as a new sticker power then? Although I'd rather see this power being released as a new smilie power, but it would look too small, so I think the best way to release this power would be as a sticker power.