name smile power

i suggest new power : with this power can add smile to your name symol or anything u want add (under name up or down or on the left or right)

all the side of the name . and can allow to add symbol  in any side of the name we want

we can  call this power name smile or name disgner or name creater

• Advanced Members

Well, how solange has told... we already can add simbols or smilies next ours name.

inst needed a power.

but if you are suggesting a better idea, try explain it better.

Edited by Vevrok

12 hours ago, Solange said:

This power would be used to add symbols next to our names or wherever we want to add a symbol, right?

Isn't this something we can already do without the need of having a power for it? (sry)

i mean add symbol in any place that we want and in the way that we want did you understand what i mea,n (for ex: symol under name)

11 hours ago, Vevrok said:

Well, how solange has told... we already can add simbols or smilies next ours name.

inst needed a power.

but if you are suggesting a better idea, try explain it better.

i mean add symbol in any place that we want and in the way that we want did you understand what i mea,n (for ex: symol under name)

21 hours ago, Crow said:

Are you able to provide a concept image of what this would look like in the chat?

im talking about symbol under word or in the top something like mix word with symbol

http://prntscr.com/ohytoq

19 hours ago, Maxo said:

in a fact as @Solange said this is something we can already do, we already make a combination of smilies next to our names, on the left or right ... but if you mean something different @myow show us some exemples to see 

http://prntscr.com/ohytoq