Sunday Contests July 2019

HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Hello friends! HelperNate back with more contests for the next couple of Sundays! They will be FEXBot Uno and Wolves vs. Villagers (the Werewolf mode on FEXBot). However, I will be hosting Wolves vs. Villagers manually since the FEXBot does not announce who won the game.

Date                    Time                                      Game                           Prize                                                                                                                                              Host                  Location

July 21                5PM GMT / 1PM EDT        FEXBot Uno                1500 xats for 1st person to win 3 rounds, 2nd place: 1000 xats, 3rd place: 500 xats    Nathan              Game

July 28                5PM GMT / 1PM EDT        Wolves vs. Villagers  100 xats per winner per round, 2500 xat prizefund (may vary based on # of winners)  Nathan              RoundTwo

August 4             5PM GMT / 1PM EDT        Hide and Seek            200 xats per question, Total: 2000 xats                                                                                  Nathan              Game

August 4             After previous event          GameBot                      2000 xat prizefund                                                                                                                     Staff                   Game

If you have any questions and/or wish to play a sample, come see me or an available staff member @ Game chat for further assistance! Thank you and hope to see you there!

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members

Thank you for coming out to play FEXBot Uno! Wolves vs. Villagers will be hosted next week! Information posted on the initial post of this topic! Also the Sunday after on August 4 is Hide and Seek, but I have not yet planned + budgeted for that contest. Stay tuned and hope to see you next week!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Thank you all for coming out to play Wolves vs. Villagers! It was quite an interesting event to host, and required a LOT of delicate note-taking on my part! Next week's contest is Hide and Seek! I will post here again after the budget and questions have been planned.

• Huh? 1

• Advanced Members

UPDATE: The questions and budget for next Sunday's contest have been planned and are ready to host next Sunday! The initial post of this topic has been updated. I will post here again when the contest starts in 12-24 hours.

• Crow locked and unfeatured this topic