Jump to content
  • 0

I have a question, is allowed to sell short name


Question

11 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 1
  • Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Dopest said:
  Reveal hidden contents

 

Users are not  allowed to sell Short names.

 

https://prnt.sc/obj04o

LOJA xat You can sell all yours ID´s « 

About Shortnames, YES, You can sell them, it´s about LOJA/store « It´s allowed to sell everything, if not, it need be LOL. (For friends/family ),

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Bau said:

https://prnt.sc/obj04o

LOJA xat You can sell all yours ID´s « 

About Shortnames, YES, You can sell them, it´s about LOJA/store « It´s allowed to sell everything, if not, it need be LOL. (For friends/family ),

Don't Shortnames is  allowed.

 

For this problem, need more information.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2
  • Advanced Members
Just now, Mihai said:

Don't Shortnames is  allowed.

 

For this problem, need more information.

It's not a problem selling the short name, you need to know who you sell. Many of the volunteers or staff in the xat ofifical sold the short name without any problem, and now it is forbidden to do so.
By the end, is it trade or not ?!

I understand that maybe it is not allowed to write: I sell short name, but status, and private message is allowed, it has always been.

If you want, I can bring real evidence.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Members
18 minutes ago, Bau said:

https://prnt.sc/obj04o

LOJA xat You can sell all yours ID´s « 

About Shortnames, YES, You can sell them, it´s about LOJA/store « It´s allowed to sell everything, if not, it need be LOL. (For friends/family ),

I was talking about Trade, I don't know about Loja

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Contributors

You're allowed to sell shortnames but xat doesn't support it officially since there isn't an specific tool to trade a product like this.

It's up to the chat that you're in as well. In this case, people are not allowed to sell shortnames in Trade.

Here's a post with a few information about the topic:

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members

Hello @Bau in xat loja is allowed sell only ids.

 

 Don't allowed sell Shortnames.

 

For this issue I need more information.

 

I'm sorry

5 minutes ago, Sergio said:

You're allowed to sell shortnames but xat doesn't support it officially since there isn't an specific tool to trade a product like this.

It's up to the chat that you're in as well. In this case, people are not allowed to sell shortnames in Trade.

Here's a post with a few information about the topic:

 

''but xat doesn't support it officially''

 

what I was saying

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2
  • Volunteers

Hello Mihai,

 

xat does not support the resale of shortnames on xat. Hence, there is no way to conveniently sell the shortnames that you own. This however does not mean it is prohibited! (In a way, please continue reading)

 

If one were to try to sell the email associated with the account, they would be denied any services through the ticket form because they did not register this account. Not only is this a very easy way to have more of your data stolen (i.e: very insecure), it may also lead to account closure. Indeed, giving others the email to your account is prohibited. 

 

The only way that it’s been speculated to sell shortnames is to pay the user to delete the name themselves. Once they do so, provided they are a paid user, they may create a ticket to ask for the shortname to be put back up for sale. Then and only then would the seller actually use their xats to purchase the name themselves. I believe it’s been kept this difficult on purpose.

 

Dopest point out that the resale of shortnames is not allowed on Trade. Nor is it on Help, and many other official chats.

 

Hopefully this answers your question. If you need any other sort of information, please reply back and let me know. Otherwise, I will be closing this thread within a few days. 

 

@Mihai

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Hello Mihai,

 

xat does not support the resale of shortnames on xat. Hence, there is no way to conveniently sell the shortnames that you own. This however does not mean it is prohibited! (In a way, please continue reading)

 

If one were to try to sell the email associated with the account, they would be denied any services through the ticket form because they did not register this account. Not only is this a very easy way to have more of your data stolen (i.e: very insecure), it may also lead to account closure. Indeed, giving others the email to your account is prohibited. 

 

The only way that it’s been speculated to sell shortnames is to pay the user to delete the name themselves. Once they do so, provided they are a paid user, they may create a ticket to ask for the shortname to be put back up for sale. Then and only then would the seller actually use their xats to purchase the name themselves. I believe it’s been kept this difficult on purpose.

 

Dopest point out that the resale of shortnames is not allowed on Trade. Nor is it on Help, and many other official chats.

 

Hopefully this answers your question. If you need any other sort of information, please reply back and let me know. Otherwise, I will be closing this thread within a few days. 

 

@Mihai

 Thanks you @Angelo 

 

 80% is ok :$

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Volunteers

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

 

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.