Automatic message

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone, How do you feel today?

What do I mean by automatic message ?!
But I want to add something that has not yet been added, but it has been discussed.
- Add as long as you have, married / bff - And history to all you have in relationship, (You can have the opportunity to delete or save history).
Eg: Congratulation you have a month/year together Bff/Married « 
- Let's have an automatic message where it shows when your birthday is. (First of all, there must be a possibility where we can add when it's our day, it's not necessary how many years you have, or what year you are born, to be preferential, nothing obligatory).
Eg for You: Happy birthday Bau, We are glad you chose xat's, have a beautiful day.
Eg For all of yours friends: Your friend Bau is his birthday, you can congratulate him for a much more beautiful day than is the moment.

These simple and beautiful things can make your day more beautiful in xat.

And many other automatic messages can exist in xat's.
You can suggest below if you have any ideas on this suggestion.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

You're suggesting something that Facebook has, and I think it would be a great feature if xat adds it too(of course, only if it's possible).

I hope we can see something like this on xat in the future.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, Solange said:

You're suggesting something that Facebook has, and I think it would be a great feature if xat adds it too(of course, only if it's possible).

I hope we can see something like this on xat in the future.

Exactly, almost any website we can say has this, even mine, is very easy to implement, is enough admin to want the rest we do.
I can say this (It's a joke to say it's not a joke).

Thank you for appreciating this idea.

• Contributors

I think it's a great idea, i think i saw the same suggestion just a bit different in another post, something to remind people about their 

bff/ married anniversary but the birthday part is pretty cool too. I hope they add this feature in the near future.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
26 minutes ago, xLaming said:

Yet xat can store next dates, what about old marriages/bff?

every1 would either have to spend 200 xats to remarry (dumb)

or xat would have to set every1 to the same date as when it got added (most reasonable)

lol

would be cool to see how long you've been married/bffed, the system just was never made with that in mind it seems

• Thanks 1

• Members

This would be more of a "Milestone" kind of thing, I mean, I like it, but would it be worth the hassle of making it? My opinion is Yes, it will be worth it, xat has made endless of pointless features/powers, so why not add this that will be beneficial/appreciated.

• Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone.
I have read all your comments carefully, I am very glad to know you liked it.

I want to explain a few things that were questions, or nuclear.
I did not say what / when or where these messages can be added.
- These messages can be added to HTML5, if you say this will not be possible, I honestly will not believe you.
- Each of us can have a new panel with a name and a new password for all the necessary information [why not]. Example: can be upgraded xat.me and power (me)« 

About History and Security.
- In HTML5 it is possible to create each user to have his / her history, Example, which device was last logged in, or the last 10,000 times.
- Alternative email if someone is trying to sign in from another device. you get a message with a code that you can log in, so it's impossible for someone to get the code from an email that does not know what it is.

More Messages Automatic.
For all who buy power from store or trade chat.
- Congratulations {name} in the last week / month / year you bought/sold 10/100/1000 powers.
For people who help xat.com, they've always been together. (Motivation).
- Congratulations {name} this week you have been chosen to win a free power, Thanks for your support.
For all people (there may be someone who does not know there is a xat.com facebook page).
- Hello {name}, you have one hour / two hours / five hours / ten hours of activity today on xat's, Do you know our xat's Facebook page? Visit fb.com/xatchats.

This can be changed with any message, anytime, My text is added as an example, please do not be rude, it's just an idea, taken as such.
Good night, Thank´s.

• Contributors
8 hours ago, xLaming said:

xat doesn't store your relationship date, then how it will give you a message each month/year? Since theres no registry about the date you did.

Maybe xat won't automatically know the exact date you married/bff or even your bday

that's why they should probably be able to give the option to add it manually you know how they now have the option on HTML5

to organize your friends and powers. That can be a good way to make it work.

• Wow 1

• 1 year later...
  • Contributors

This is a good idea bro, i would like to see it in the near future of Html5 but we should take care to not spam our messages like bot does when xat store will release a new power.

You think to have advised each month or each year? Or something like 6/6 months?

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Members

In order not to have to open a new suggestion, I decided to comment along with yours.
There could be that also on the forum, forum users could have relationship and also along with that information you said.

• Thanks 1

• 4 months later...
  • Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Bau said:

Evet, xat'a bir öneri daha eklendi.
2095114011_Happy1anniversarybff.png.28740c1d8f761417068c2a0834e548b1.png
Teşekkürler!

Daha fazla oku...
https://xat.wiki / Changelog

Son zamanlarda xat'a öneriler ekledi!

Gizli içeriği göster

- Sohbetlerde tepki sistemi