xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

553 NAT

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

Hi Everyone
I think it is a very successful, beautiful power.

I think there must be something for free. "So that all people can use before buying power, and of course something simple and nice free brings much more interest to buy something you've already used that you can use with your Friends/Family.

Maybe I'm wrong with something, but I know one thing, there is no loss without trying.

Regards Bau

• Wiki Translators
13 hours ago, Angelo said:

Maybe I’m just not engrossed in modern pop culture but...

Who is Natalie? :p 

Huhu (hello) 

Creator of this power confesses his love to me under this nickname (Natalie) 

Soooo, impressive 😍😋 

Btw, its really a good power after long time, congrats and well done 🥳

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

Ok,

This time its not facebook's copy,

Looks good,

I wanna suggest adding something like WhatsApp, that we can make our customs "sticker albums" and upload as Imgur Album, and use our own stickers, if I'm ok I think its being used JS(Canvas/HTML5 maybe?) If this is the current way we cant upload to Imgur, but xat can make any API or something like appbot for us to make customs stickers and share links to ppl, maybe a new stuff on xatRadio?

@Cupim @Admin

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, xLaming said:

I wanna suggest adding something like WhatsApp, that we can make our customs "sticker albums" and upload as Imgur Album, and use our own stickers, if I'm ok I think its being used JS(Canvas/HTML5 maybe?) If this is the current way we cant upload to Imgur, but xat can make any API or something like appbot for us to make customs stickers and share links to ppl, maybe a new stuff on xatRadio?

They don't even want to add embed images and you think they are going to add stickers? It is a great idea, but Admins don't like the word ''free''.

• Award 3

• LaFleur locked and unfeatured this topic