Pawn Black

Nichie

• Members

Hello Again ! (hi)

I come with my 2nd Idea and i hope that you like and consider my idea. i Added some smiles(I took the time to draw them). 

this power can be compatible with power Classic.

spacer.png

1° The Black Pawn

2.- A black feather of raven

3.-  The leftover of a flying crow

4.- The famous three-eyed crow of GOT (sorry for the stain (sry))

5.- A smile holding a raven ( this is compatible with hands / the smile can replace for other smile power)

spacer.png

6.- the last one is "the shadow of a raven in the moon standing on a branch" ( The moon can be color with white, yellow or red)

but this two (Ksign and Pawn black) (but I will wait for while they accept these two proposals or if they will be rejected)

well That's all ... I hope it's enough smilies and be accepted...

Thank You for  take the time and read me! (hug) 

Have cute day|-)

• Award 5

• Advanced Members

I like the examples you've provided for this suggestion. But as Shizuo says, the black pawn wouldn't be possible, even if it's only a smilie, simply because the black pawn is used by xat staff and it may cause confusion. Also, I'm sure there would be people that would use it to impersonate xat staff.

But as for the other smilies you've drawn; yes, they look good! :p

• Award 1

• Wiki Translators

you're talented in drawing @Nichie i like those smilies you proposed, but as the previous comments said the black pawn is available only for the admin this on the one hand, and on the other hand RUBY was the last pawn power created, personally i want to see A NEW PAWN POWER, i hope there will be one