I need an answer from admin or volunteer

iMoHd

Question

• Advanced Members

hello i have really a problem why Vols Reply To ticket after 1 month i did a ticket and i get a reply after 40 days then i answer and untill now i don't get any reply yet  .. alot off my powers was pulled More than 150.000 xats off powers and 70.000 xats however i buy just 50k xats from someone that should be not cleaned  then i have also the same error 55 why ?

Note : i don't want any answer from anyone since admin or volunteer thank you ..

3 answers to this question

• Wiki Editors

Please remain patient and wait for a response. I'm sorry that you're having a bad experience with xat but there's nothing you can do other than wait.

Please stop spamming the forum with new topics, that won't speed up the answering process. As said before, the department where your ticket is under is delayed and it might take a while for it to be answered.

As for the reason of the transfer hold, it typically means your account is under investigation. The volunteers will most likely ask you a few questions regarding suspicious activity on your account, and if you haven't done anything bad you'll have it removed. 

• Advanced Members

I understand that you want a reply from a volunteer but you will receive the same response from them.

I'm sorry that you have been waiting a long time for a ticket reply. Volunteers are looking to get rid of all delays in the coming weeks. You can only solve this issue by responding and waiting for a reply to the ticket.

Making threads will not speed up the process.