UPCOMING: PokeBot Contest

• Advanced Members

I am thinking of hosting a contest involving PokeBot mode on FEXBot and distributing prizes similar to GameBot, but instead of all xats to a winner per round, the 3 closest people will receive some xats depending on how long they survived. I have not yet decided how I'm going to award my prize, but I plan to make the prizefund 5,000 xats in total. The day and time are also yet to be announced.

If you would like to play a sample, come see me or an available staff member @ Game chat. It's quite fun once you learn it a bit, and if you know your pokemon types, it will give you even MORE of an advantage!

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

Prizes will be distributed as follows:

1st place: 500 xats

2nd place: 350 xats

3rd place: 150 xats

4th place: 10 days

5th place: 5 days

With this prizefund + budget set, the contest should last for about 5 rounds of this game, totalling the 5,000 xats awarded as I had initially budgeted. As for when I plan to host this, it will take place next week on Sunday July 7 @ 6PM GMT / 2PM EDT. I will post this information on the main contests forum in about a couple more days when it comes closer.

• Award 3