And Another One.. Still don't think those are good powers so far.. No hate tho, my own opinion.

• Like 1

Hello to all, I think it is a successful Power, very good work.

I understand that everyone is tired of repeating powers or powers that are not interesting or beautiful as they want.

@LaFleur has created a page with all our suggestions, now volunteer, do you have a word to say ?! Please speak to them, for all of us, we want all our suggestions to be made this year.
@Crow , And you are volunteer, you have a lot of interesting and beautiful suggestions, why do not you make these suggestions to be done.

I will not mention everyone here because it is useless, you all know what you did, we all have a lot of interesting suggestions, I do not talk about my own, you can not take them into consideration, but I talk to everyone with great suggestions of powers.

Enjoy NEW POWER!(a)

i like this power, it seems suitable to use it in this actual hot weather, but i don't understand why HEAT has been added to superHOBBIES (hmm) 

1 minute ago, Maxo said:

but i don't understand why HEAT has been added to superHOBBIES (hmm) 

maybe its a mistake?

thanks too ! , yes is a mistake, i think admins will fix the hobbies thing !

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Mihay said:

gracias también ! Sí, es un error, creo que los administradores arreglarán el problema de las aficiones.

Hi @Mihay The smilies (heatsunbk) ← it does not work

Can you fix it please? if not this power does not make sense like the others