need help with account

jokarul33

Question

• Members

hi there , i bought xats with paypal about 40 days ago , and i got held (error 55). i cant do nothing with acc. someoane please help me . i have made ticket about 39 days ago , but nothing. now i cant do a new ticket or to check status of last. please help me 

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

I'm sorry that you have been waiting a long time for a ticket reply, however all that you can do is remain patient until you receive a reply. Volunteers are looking to reduce all delays over the next few weeks.

Making threads on the forums will not speed up the process.

• Volunteers

Hello. 

Since you already have opened a ticket, you must wait patiently for a response. There currently are some ticket delays which can be viewed here.

As for error 55, it means your account is held indefinitely. This could be due to breaking the Terms of Service or could be a small issue like receiving stolen xats and you must wait until they get removed from your account.

To check the status of your ticket, click here and select ticket status and login like you would to login to your account. It will then show your opened tickets. Or, check the email associated to the account you created the ticket. You will be emailed when you get a response with a link to view your ticket.

Otherwise, wait patiently for your ticket response.