GABRlEL

Powers Auction or ID Auction

Hello everyone.

On this day I would like to suggest a new Powers auction, because for a long time we did not have one, including the powers most demanded by the world trade, or also a new ID Auction as another alternative.

The perfect day to start the Auction could be on thursday, July 4. Oh, yes!! To celebrate the Independence day of the USA.

Thank you!

Have great day. 

As xat is a UK based website, that doesn’t celebrate their own “special days” so why should they celebrate another countries rather than their own?

I don't think that any of them will be done at all, maybe an ID auction in the end of the year. Regarding powers auction, doing one would affect powers prices, which are already down due to past events.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, D3nzil said:

As xat is a UK based website, that doesn’t celebrate their own “special days” so why should they celebrate another countries rather than their own?

xat is UK, but all independence powers are based and/or focused in USA independence,

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Independence

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Fourth

So, maybe we'll have any random power based on this (I think 552 already in testing? I can't confirm this, BUT maybe...)

Edited by xLaming
  • Cool 1

7 hours ago, Shizuo said:

How is that the perfect day? Not everyone celebrates that, i don't get it. 

If we based on the history of all xat auctions, one has almost always been made on that date, that's the reason why i call it that.

5 hours ago, Stif said:

Regarding powers auction, doing one would affect powers prices, which are already down due to past events.

But it could be a small auction, and not necessarily a large auction.

Its sound good.

But everything depending on the decision of the administrator.

Is this possible?

Could there be an auction? @Admin