Sign in to follow this  
joselizarazo

suggest machine power

hello everyone 
I have not seen a power related to construction machines and I do notknow if it has already suggested before but I bring this little idea somenames of some more popular machines are:

1. dump truck

2. skid steer loader

3. excavator

4. fuel truck

5. concrete mixer

6. flat bed truck

7. bulldozer

8. road roller

9. front loader

10. front and backhoe loader

11. crane

12. lift truck

these are some of the most basic but I think if this power was createdit could take out even a second part of this kind of power.

spacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.pngspacer.png

Thank you for your attention.

• Like 1
  • Cool 1

In fact, there are Group powers that are used in similar ways to Business Machines.(blastban), (blastkick),

(blastpro) (blastde).  New machine powers can be create as a continuation of the this group powers

New machine powers can be create as a continuation of the this group powers.

For machine new serieses can be continued.

like Ahair, which is the sequel to the hair series

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

In fact, there are Group powers that are used in similar ways to Business Machines.(blastban), (blastkick),

(blastpro) (blastde).  New machine powers can be create as a continuation of the this group powers

New machine powers can be create as a continuation of the this group powers.

For machine new serieses can be continued.

like Ahair, which is the sequel to the hair series

I think it's not the same or even similar, those powers are group powers and this would be a smilie power. Anyway, I'm sorry if I misunderstood what you've said. (a)

I personally think this a good suggestion and can definitely be taken into account for a future power, I can see this suggestion becoming a power in the future(if we take into account some existing powers). Good luck!

Edited by Solange
  • Like 1

bu önerimi beğendiğiniz için teşekkür ederiz

thank you for you liking my this suggestion

I hope we can change the color of the vehicles to match our names too!

Perhaps there could be a hug animation set on a construction site whereby the user's avatar gets run over by a steamroller and squashed like a pancake (Tom and Jerry style), then the message appears. Or the crane drops a container onto the user's avatar and the message appears.