Yo sabía.

IGzVgGj.pngPrueba PSxD

He's the only one who wears it kei. xD xD xD 

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Haha 1
  • Huh? 1

Posted (edited)

Well I like that smile but not the power I'm not surprised because I've seen more ugly powers, but work is also valued. Power reminds me of the old xat The creators of smiles from the first moment knew that they would not be voted positively but they are already bigger things. The only thing I do not agree with is to wait 2 weeks to have a new power.

1 hour ago, Bau said:

Hay personas que usan este poder.
Yo sabía.

IGzVgGj.pngPrueba PSxD

1 hour ago, MagicDesing said:

Él es el único que lo lleva kei. xD xD xD 

Edited by Keiner
  • Award 1

6 hours ago, Dani-De-Virreyes said:

@Admin it is unfortunate the powers that withdraw every week and a shame for the administration itself that do not take the ideas of our users for the new powers

if you really do not care what the users propose,Why do not they remove the suggestion section and do what they want as they have done so far?

do you really think that with html5 you will have a future?

Completely according to your opinion danny, is the great truth for you to open a post where you ask users to give ideas to get new powers? 

How unfortunate that rechanzen best proposals of powers that really are worthwhile and now devote power to children of 2 years or now the fashion that has these gentlemen volunteers the use or the html platform.

Should eliminate that option to suggest powers is useless to place our proposals if they do not take it into account, only take eloquent ideas of ugly powers, which even brain have to take a new power different from the many that there are if they do not take copies of other powers with the same smilies.

then if they are not going to take the ideas of the users that make better proposals of powers, better remove that option or eliminate it and do not get excited so do not waste time creating proposals that are worthwhile. Just as the world xat makes votes to choose moderators of change or trade should change these volunteers who already lack or lost creativity.

• Confused 1

you can do a start suggestions for better powers.I think all your suggestions are taken into account.

1 hour ago, DUYGU said:

you can do a start suggestions for better powers.I think all your suggestions are taken into account.

Not all, I've seen that rejected and there are some users who have said