551 AHAIR

Stif

• Crow featured this topic
  • Contributors

I kinda wish the power had some animations on the hairstyles (take the hairstyle on (Manga5) from Manga power as an example (Colour fade)). It might have been the difference between the current hair powers that we have and this one. 

• Bot Service Providers

• Advanced Members

@Admin it is unfortunate the powers that withdraw every week and a shame for the administration itself that do not take the ideas of our users for the new powers

if you really do not care what the users propose,Why do not they remove the suggestion section and do what they want as they have done so far?

do you really think that with html5 you will have a future?

• Award 3
  • Wow 1
  • Sad 2

• Wiki Translators
14 hours ago, MagicDesing said:

Soon a superhair (?)

i think we can have SUPERHAIR (collection power) including these powers : Hairf, Hairm, Khair, Hair2f, Ahair , also how about making a collection power called SUPERFASHION including : fashion power of course, stylist, makeup, Ahair, Khair, hairf, hair2f

• Advanced Members

I do not use this power, maybe for a test or something, yes!
But I'm sure many people present or future are in this power, according to their favorite style.

Stop crying, you have the right to give your opinion, but I think a positive opinion is much more awaited by the creator of this power than your negative opinions.
(In the past and I was like you, the change starts with you)

If you really are contributors to xat, be a little more positive, or it does not mean anything for you.
(I do not have anything with you personally, I just gave the opinion, how did you do it.!?!!?) hm

Great power, Thank´s.

• Award 1
  • Huh? 2

• Advanced Members

I have no doubt that this power is amazing, but it is unnecessary to create something that already exists 4 like this, why not just update those that already exist? and create the suggestions that people suggest here.

But this is xat, every day surprises you.

28 minutes ago, Bau said:

If you really are contributors to xat, be a little more positive, or it does not mean anything for you.

I am contributor to give my opinions, and surprise here they are.

Edited by Thuk
🧐
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
50 minutes ago, Bau said:

Being a contributor doesn't mean giving a positive opinion. It means giving your opinion. Point.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Thuk said:

I am contributor to give my opinions, and surprise here they are.

3 minutes ago, Leandro said:

Being a contributor doesn't mean giving a positive opinion. It means giving your opinion. Point.

I said on behalf of all the contributors. :'((swt)

You have only a title of contributors, I did not say about you personally, I said of all those contributing to xat.