Diamond Pawn for Limited Powers

FrozenZuke

• Advanced Members

Diamond Pawn

The return of the suggestion, but look, I make everything better.

Now I know what your thinking "This has been suggested before"

The pawn has been suggested before, not my idea.

Well not really, you see here is what this suggestion is about...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For EveryPower you need to get all the xat powers, and in result you get a ruby pawn.

------------

For the Diamond Pawn, the goal is to get all the limited Xat powers.

fuiVBhQ.gif

Pawn created by Zuke

~Zuke

• Award 4

• Volunteers

She's a beauty, isn't she? (smirk) I like your premise of collecting all the limited powers, though. It would solve the dilemma of everypower users having to pay an enormous price for a pawn they may never use. Since they'll get it as part of the package. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Crow said:

She's a beauty, isn't she? (smirk) I like your premise of collecting all the limited powers, though. It would solve the dilemma of everypower users having to pay an enormous price for a pawn they may never use. Since they'll get it as part of the package. 

ahem more money for ahem @Admin

• Advanced Members

Is it possible to change the color to fit more of a diamond color? Because currently it looks like a silver pawn but if this was changed to blue or teal then it can really be more of a diamond. 

I also agree there should be some type of reward or perk for owning all limited powers, like ep and ap. I think the next pawn they make should be up for direct purchase cause we're in desperate need for one,  but possibly a new emoticon like ap has?

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
Just now, Karl said:

The forum is about voicing your opinion. People our posting their opinions. I'd get your anger if you posted this power and everyone posted it was suggested before, however everything you suggest has been suggested before. 

Are you kidding me? Now im angry you saying that everything I suggested has been suggested before, you might aswell leave this forum topic.

2 minutes ago, Steven said:

Zuke, every time you suggest a power, it has already been suggested like 20 times. Changing one small detail does not make it an original idea.

Not to mention, things like a new pawn colour are really just modifications to previous powers and if they were made, I'm sure you wouldn't get a test power anyway.

If you truly want to get a test power and have an idea you came up with made into a power, you need to put a lot of thought in and come up with something completely original (ex. Stah's eventstats power suggestion which was made).

Looks like you did not read the very begging of my post :)

• Advanced Members

23 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I also agree there should be some type of reward or perk for owning all limited powers, like ep and ap. I think the next pawn they make should be up for direct purchase cause we're in desperate need for one,  but possibly a new emoticon like ap has?

I think this is smart.

Half of your post removed instead of being deleted entirely. - Elie

• Volunteers

PLEASE. Just stop debating about it, this doesn't even make sense.

It just looks like a fight between users and the suggestion forum is NOT the place for it.

Etherwise, focus on the suggestion ITSELF without repeating past comments. (i.e already suggested, few detail changes is not a suggestion or even insistinf on the fact it's new etc.)

• Award 2

• Elie locked this topic
  • Advanced Members

Please only posts things that contribute to the suggestion. If someone has already posted a "suggested before" post, there's no need for anyone to repeat it or talk about it afterwards. I'll start issuing warnings if people repeatedly practice this.

I feel like a sticky should be made about recycled ideas.

• Award 1

• Elie unlocked this topic
  • Advanced Members
Just now, Elie said:

I feel like a sticky should be made about recycled ideas.

It won't work. Someone else just suggested the statuswave today when it was literally at the top of the list.

I think the only way to stop it is to make posts in this thread be verified before they're shown to the public.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Steven said:

It won't work. Someone else just suggested the statuswave today when it was literally at the top of the list.

I think the only way to stop it is to make posts in this thread be verified before they're shown to the public.

Replied to your thread.

• Wiki Editors

I don't support this suggestion. A diamond pawn has been suggested multiple times and I never liked that idea to be honest.

Adding a pawn for limited powers would  decrease the demand for Everypower, and I don't think admins want that.

A better move would be implementing Stah and Verite's suggestion and allow users to change the color of the Everypower pawn.

• Volunteers

What about a pawn when you get (noaudie) ? 

Seriously ... why a pawn when you get all limited powers ? Everypower isn't enough for "all" powers ? Or if you want something when you get all limited power, it's better to get something like (alllimited) ... (example of allpowers)

Anyway, i'm not fan of this diamond pawn, sorry.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, SlOom said:

What about a pawn when you get (noaudie) ? 

Seriously ... why a pawn when you get all limited powers ? Everypower isn't enough for "all" powers ? Or if you want something when you get all limited power, it's better to get something like (alllimited) ... (example of allpowers)

Anyway, i'm not fan of this diamond pawn, sorry.

now all we need is a trader pawn for people with all epic powers ;) 

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Virtue said:

What about a certain amount of powers required for this pawn? Example, 60-100 powers.

Can range from any type of power, limited, non-limited, rare, epic, etc. 

*Buys 100 noaudies*