Connection?

B1GCH1ck3N

Question

• Members

So, yesterday everything was fine, but today I try to go on xat and the page loads, and the chat box comes up, but it will no connect? I have tried clearing my cookies, tried different browsers, even different computers... Nothing is working...?

17 answers to this question

• Contributors

For those who had connection issues, it should be fixed now.

If you still have an issue when trying to connect to xat or any chat rooms, then open a new thread.

As Stah said, it was a temporary problem for some users.

• Advanced Members

Could you try connecting to xat and logging in to your account from a different connection? Such as using your mobile phone as a hotspot or using someone else's wifi (with permission of course!)

• Advanced Members

Okay then it seems like it's not a regional error.

As I commented on another thread, xat or it's service provider could be blocking you due to your IP being flagged for spam. You can try changing your IP or, as I said, using a different connection such as a mobile hotspot to see if this is the case. If you are using a VPN or proxy, this could also be causing the error.

• Advanced Members

It may be the browser you use 
because xat.com not by any error
or maybe you want Flash Player
anyway try to use another browser maybe the problem  fix 
and good luck .
And also do not forget to wipe cookies
thank you .